Our collective goal is to leverage the diversity of our team to strengthen all aspects of our business. As a Member of Anchorage Digital’s People Operations team, you will design and manage global HR systems, programs, processes, and policies. You will create and maintain “centers of excellence” for every moment in the employee lifecycle and employee questions. You will create and scale frictionless touchpoints for employees via automated workflows and self-serve materials.
This includes, but is not limited to, transitioning from a PEO to in-house benefits and payroll, implementing our new HRIS (Ceridian), and enhancing processes and workflows across immigration, leave process and administration, compensation, and compliance.
We have created the Factors of Growth & Impact to help Villagers better measure impact and articulate coaching, feedback, and the rich and rewarding learning that happens while exploring, developing, and mastering the capabilities and contributions within and outside of the Member of People Operations, Systems and Infrastructure role:
- Proficiency with at least one modern HRIS (Ceridian, Workday) and one payroll provider (PrismHR, Gusto, ADP, Papaya, etc.).
- Experience with independently processing payroll internationally, working with multiple vendors, pay periods and process flows.
Complexity and Impact of Work:
- Independently manage projects relating to implementation of all systems/vendors to support in house benefits.
- Work autonomously within the scope of team priorities, manage timelines, and set clear expectations for collaborators.
- Manage ambiguity to create clear, concise, and digestible processes, documentation, and presentations for our Villagers.
- Ensure that all projects incorporate existing policies and procedures to maintain consistency for our Villagers.
- Identify opportunities for enhancements, streamlining and process improvement to HR information systems and processes to improve the candidate and employee experience.
- Exposure to Total Rewards programs and their impact on a growing organization.
Communication and Influence:
- Lead with empathy when interacting and communicating with members of the Village and embody our culture within the domains of One Team, One Village, Creative & Curious, and Shared Consciousness.
- Contribute and add value to cross-functional projects across the Village, by working alongside members of the Village on a variety of projects.
- Collaborate within the People team and effectively communicate to drive shared consciousness across the different team functions.
- Effectively communicate policies and procedures and work with members of the Village on the need to shift thoughts or change established processes.
- Build and maintain relationships with managers and Villagers to establish trust and consistency.
You may be a fit for this role if you have:
- Experience with payroll software (Ceridian, PrismHR, Gusto, ADP, Papaya, etc.)
- Proficiency with a modern HRIS (Ceridian, Workday, Lattice etc.)
- Demonstrated knowledge of global benefits administration
- Effective written and oral communication skills, with a strong attention to detail
- A desire and ability to operate in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
Although not a requirement, bonus points if:
- Experience implementing new HR Systems (ideally, Ceridian and/or Workday)
- Experience with migrating PEO to in-house benefits
- You were emotionally moved by the soundtrack to Hamilton, which chronicles the founding of a new financial system 🙂
Compensation at Anchorage Digital:
- Compensation at Anchorage Digital is market-driven and data-informed. All full-time employees receive a market-leading salary, meaningful equity, and a generous perks and benefits package.
- Compensation Range: $85,000 – $105,000/yr (this salary range may be inclusive of multiple regional locations and job grades.) This compensation range will be narrowed during the interview process based on skills, abilities, and experience required. We partner with third party firms annually to verify equity, cash, benefits, and perks benchmarks. For sales and business development roles, the range provided is the On Target Earnings (“OTE”) which is inclusive of base salary + sales commissions/bonuses targets for the position.
- Benefits: Anchorage Digital is proud to provide market-leading benefits and perks to our employees. We are only 1% of companies who offer 100% health, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents. This means no monthly out-of-pocket premiums for you or your family. We offer a wide range of benefits to our employees globally.
- You can learn more about our culture and perks and benefits here