The Member of Compliance, Financial Investigations will be a part of a team building a program from the ground up. This role is crucial in ensuring the quality of execution of the Financial Investigations Program, which is key in the Anchorage Digital’s BSA/AML Compliance Framework.
As a Member of Compliance, Financial Investigations you will:
- Drive the execution of transaction and sanctions alert dispositioning
- Assist the Financial Investigations Lead on building out the FIU program
- Drive internal discussions with stakeholders to facilitate the relevant FIU/Sanctions projects
- Manage case investigations
- Draft regulatory filings associated with suspicious activity
You may be a fit for this role if you have:
- Experience in BSA/AML transactional review and/or sanctions alert dispositioning
- Knowledge is BSA/AML and Sanctions regulations
- Expertise in using blockchain analytics tools to disposition transaction monitoring alerts, preferably at a Bank
- A passion for building out programs in its early stages, including creation and maintenance of policies, procedures, and new tools
- A proven track of being able to work independently
- A strong attention to detail
- Highly curious and a fast learner
- A detective mindset that has a passion for investigating financial crime
Although not a requirement, bonus points if:
- You find yourself utilizing block explorers in your personal or professional life
- You were emotionally moved by the soundtrack to Hamilton, which chronicles the founding of a new financial system. 🙂
Compensation at Anchorage Digital:
- Compensation at Anchorage Digital is market-driven and data-informed. All full-time employees receive a market-leading salary, meaningful equity, and a generous perks and benefits package.
- Compensation Range: $75,370 – $86,670/yr – this salary range may be inclusive of multiple regional locations and job grades. This compensation range will be narrowed during the interview process based on skills, abilities, and experience required. We partner with third party firms annually to verify equity, cash, benefits, and perks benchmarks. For sales and business development roles, the range provided is the On Target Earnings (“OTE”) which is inclusive of base salary + sales commissions/bonuses targets for the position.
- Benefits: Anchorage Digital is proud to provide market leading benefits and perks to our employees. We are only 1% of companies who offer 100% health, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents. This means no monthly out-of-pocket premiums for you or your family. We offer a wide range of benefits to our employees globally.
- You can learn more about our culture and perks and benefits here.