We’re a human brand serving humans so building our Member Experience function with empathy and excellence in mind is our north star. Our Member Experience Coordinators are at the heart of it and play an integral part in our ever evolving service offering. You are the heartbeat of Seed and the steward of incoming emails from every human that is excited about what we do and how we do it. Everyone you interact with will walk away feeling valued, inspired and excited.
This goes beyond creating a world-class member experience. That’s table stakes. This is about communicating and cultivating a seamless, educational, empowering, and wondrous experience across every member touchpoint. To do that means constantly asking how else you can serve with Seed’s ethos of curiosity, and learning injected into every social media response, email you write or phone call you take. When a member reaches out, you hold their hand and immerse them into our ecosystem through proactive, thoughtful communication and anticipatory service—providing solutions to problems before they arise. You are passionate about sharing factual, helpful education on our product offerings with the utmost empathy and compassion (and are discerning enough to know when to bring forth our SciCare team to go even deeper). You rival our most enthusiastic and excited members with your enthusiasm and excitement.
You are committed to teamwork and keep collaboration at the heart of each and every touch point. You are resourceful and resilient—enduring in your search to find new ways to create solutions and turn experiences around for each and every member. You are efficient in your independent work and you know that speed is appreciated by our members, but never compromise quality in the process. You are innately human-centered and constantly cultivate authentic connections with everyone you encounter, both internally and externally.
What you’ll do:
- Serve Seed’s new and existing subscribers across all channels, including email, live chat, SMS, phone, and social media
- Act as the member champion, maximizing on opportunities to provide personal touches and surprise and delight experiences
- Serve as the face of our brand, embodying our core values with a relatable, curious, and inviting attitude
- Exude confidence, knowledge, and empathy when interacting with internal and external partners and members—when it comes to people’s health and how their bodies feel, you are especially understanding and helpful
- Escalate order issues to ensure timely shipments for our members
- Become an expert on Seed’s various product offerings
- Actively pinpoint problems within product and experience to provide solutions for our members
- Manage your personal daily ticket queue effectively, with quality and speed in mind
- Complete ad-hoc assignments and other responsibilities as delegated
- Share feedback and show up proactively for our members
Who you are:
- 1-3 years experience in Customer Experience or related field
- A ruthless prioritizer with high emotional intelligence
- Excellent written, communication, teamwork, and interpersonal skills
- Organized, proactive, patient, solutions-driven, quick on your feet, and not afraid to roll up your sleeves
- Deeply thorough and thoughtful
- Ability to position the member at the center of every discussion or decision
- Flexibility to work agreed upon business hours, including weekend shifts, and be prepared for holiday coverage
- A serial problem-solver with a “cosmos is the limit” mentality
- Resilient, ready to embrace challenging and unpredictable days
- Committed to education and deepening self-learning and understanding of Seed, our products, and the science and knowledge that empowers our health
- Comfortable with ambiguity and nimble with direction as the company grows to operate at scale; ability to react quickly act on new and evolving business strategies
The hourly pay range for this full-time position is $24-$27/hour + equity + bi-annual performance based merit increase opportunities + benefits across all US locations (this position is 100% remote-US). Our pay ranges are guided by discipline, level and experience required. Within the range, individual pay may vary based on additional factors, including: your specific location, desired skills/ technical competency, relevant experience and advanced education/ training. Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, LTD, Mental Wellness, EAP, Wellness Stipend + 401(k) match.
Seed is an equal opportunity employer. For us, diversity isn’t an HR