About this role: The Customer Success team within Greenlight Guru exists to ensure customers are able to achieve their desired outcomes by using our software, resulting in renewal and potentially expansion revenue. The Guru Services team is responsible for all facets of the customer experience, including services and consulting, product roadmap prioritization and product testing, and reactive qualitative and technical support. A Medical Device Guru is a specialized role within the Success team intended to bring industry expertise to the customer experience so that users of our software feel confident achieving their desired outcomes. This role is responsible for the following:
- Provide guidance and advisory services to customers who purchase professional services with their software subscription.
- Assist Customer Success Managers (CSMs) with strategic calls and customer milestone reviews as needed to examine customer progress toward the desired outcomes, evaluate/meet needs, identify risk factors, and suggest areas of optimization and improvement.
- Assist the Product team with roadmap prioritization, feature scoping, and product feedback as an industry subject matter expert.
- Serve as a key thought leader for the business, producing marketing collateral such as articles/blogs, podcasts, webinars, recorded trainings, and more.
- Record customer feedback in Productboard and relevant customer success software, and serve as an internal advocate for customer requests.
- Help identify high risk customers and expansion opportunities based on regular interactions with users. Assist the CSMs to accurately manage and forecast churn, renewals, and upsells.
- Respond promptly and effectively to inbound customer questions in Zendesk and via email.
- Lead and contribute to internal projects for improving customer resources, streamlining internal processes, and enhancing existing service offerings.
- Embody the company’s core values of a culture of closing, true quality, innovation, and fanatical support
- Adhere to process and the usage of critical systems (like Salesforce and the Customer Success platform, Gainsight)
- Help bridge the gap between Customer Success and other teams by serving as a liaison with Sales, Product, Marketing, and Finance to streamline processes between each.
- Be an agent of customer surprise and delight, going the extra mile to ensure true quality and fanatical support.
How we will measure the success in this role:
- Achieve net revenue retention of 101%+ and an annual churn rate of 16% or less by the end of 2023
- Increase customer NPS for the book of business (goals will change based on establishing a benchmark)
- Identify customer expansion opportunities to improve customer outcomes and increase adoption of the software platform
- Maintain a high usage health score for Services packages of the assigned customer book of business
- 3+ years working in the medical device industry, preferably with a role of Product Development Engineer, Quality Engineer, or similar.
Benefits you’ll enjoy:
- Supportive teammates and co-workers who care deeply about our mission
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Remote-first culture
- Home Office stipend upon hire ($800)
- Multiple Health insurance options
- 401k (with company match)
- Equity Program Eligibility (based on role and/or tenure)
- Three months paid maternity leave
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Disability insurance
The base salary range for this role is $70,000 – $100,000. Actual base salary is determined by factors such as, but not limited to, experience, education, skills, and geographic location. Certain roles may be eligible for incentive compensation and equity.