We’re looking for a Marketplace Strategy & Analytics Associate who is passionate about bringing in data to drive day-to-day performance of the Marketplace Operations team. You will conduct deep dive analysis to drive actionable business insights for the Marketplace Ops team, monitor data independently, and present findings to key Marketplace Ops leaders and stakeholders. You will collaborate closely with our Marketplace Ops team to ensure we are effectively scaling our marketplace for Faire’s customers.
In this role, you will:
- Develop and monitor key performance indicator dashboards for the entire Marketplace Ops team
- Ensure that our data is trustworthy, reliable, and easy to access
- Provide analytical support on projects related to Marketplace Ops (e.g., onboarding conversion funnel deep dives, impact sizing gains from tooling efficiency)
- Identify clear trends in the data related to team operations, recommend business improvements, and clearly communicate insights
- 3-5 years of relevant full-time work experience in a quantitative role across analytics, data, business operations or consulting
- You have a solid analytical foundation. You can use SQL to query large datasets, have experience with data visualization tools, and have strong analytical rigor.
- You are a strategic problem solver. You can break down ambiguous problems and apply a first principles approach to solving them.
- You are a strong communicator. You can crisply communicate actionable data-driven insights to all audiences.
- You have strong operations and business intuition. You contextualize how insights fit into broader business goals and have a strong understanding of operational and business metrics.
- You are scrappy and resourceful. When something needs to get done, you always find a way to make it happen.
- You are an extraordinarily fast learner. You have the natural curiosity and intellectual horsepower to deeply understand new topics and pick up new skills in a very short time.
California / New York: the pay range for this role is $122,500 – $168,500 per year.
Colorado / Washington / New Jersey: the pay range for this role is $110,000 – $151,500 per year.