Over a million designers use Sketch to transform their ideas into incredible products. Would you like to join us and help take this leading design tool to the next level? If so, we’re looking to expand our Marketing team with a full-time Project Manager.
What you’ll do
You’ll plan, manage and coordinate all Web, Design and Digital work for the marketing team. You’ll get the opportunity to work on a variety of projects, from start to finish, that help to improve the experience we offer our customers and community. You’ll also be our point person for product releases — coordinating efforts from copy and content, social, digital, campaigns and community to make sure we’re ready to go live at the right time, with a great campaign.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for an experienced and talented project manager who wants to work as part of a fast-paced, dynamic marketing team with big ambitions for the future of our work.
You’ll be proactive, extremely well organized and great at communication. You’ll have honed a great set of skills from previous project management roles — so you’ll know how to get the best out of people, how to balance multiple projects at once and the importance of meeting deadlines.
In this role, we’ll expect you to:
Create, then manage overall project plans for the team (including timings/checklists) ranging from digital improvement initiatives, to product releases and campaign plans.
Manage the complete workflow for the digital team, including; managing new tickets (raised through GitHub), organizing priorities, triaging issues, allocating work/projects to team members, and closing off jobs.
Be a confident self-starter. You’ll know when to push back and ask for more information in order to start a job, when to escalate project risks to schedule/scope and how to seek out alternate solutions.
Consult and inform other teams, both inside and outside of Marketing, whenever necessary on project updates/status.
Chair meetings including regular grooming sessions, project scoping/kickoff sessions and debriefs/retrospectives.
Work closely with QA to make sure our testing plan is in place, followed and completed before we push new projects/updates live.
Work with our internal data and analytics teams to ensure all tracking is in place for all new digital projects that include website/campaign landing pages.
Pull Marketing stats and immediate insights from Google Analytics to help identify performance.
- 3+ years in a Project Management role gained from a digital agency background
- Demonstrable experience of running digital projects and campaigns
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage priorities
- Experienced at managing remote teams
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with lots of other talented people
- Proficient user of project management tools
- Experience of using Google Analytics and a solid understanding of how it works
- You have excellent communication skills, are self-motivated, and comfortable working in a remote position.
- You’re able to work full-time and are based in European / African time zones.
- You have Project Management qualification(s)
- You have a background in a SaaS and/or marketing environment
- Working knowledge of Sketch and other design software.