Are you a Senior Marketing Operations Specialist looking for a high-growth tech company that offers a global, remote-only environment and a great culture? If so, this opportunity may be perfect for you!
As a Sr. Marketing Operations Specialist you will help improve the return on our marketing investments by leveraging best practices and different technology, metrics, and processes to attract, nurture and convert prospects into clients. You will play a key role in support of our growth and brand initiatives and objectives.
You will help evaluate our systems and identify opportunities to improve and implement best practices for the development and optimization of campaigns that will drive the growth of our customer base. You will ensure the quality and accuracy of our marketing systems integration, process automation, and data flow.
What You Will Do
- Marketing Operations:
- Day-to-day management of Hubspot including marketing automation, emails, campaign set up, nurture programs, landing pages, forms, lists and Salesforce integrations with other marketing tech stack.
- Refine the lead management process including lead flow, velocity, and tracking across campaigns. Oversee and track the flow of leads to Sales, ensure leads are correctly qualified, routed, and followed up with.
- Work with the marketing team to improve lead scoring and management process.
- Create scalable systems to maintain the health of our marketing databases to ensure their usability and reliability and that they correctly synchronize across systems; leverage our enrichment tools to ensure our lead data is actionable and complete.
- Campaign Management:
- Work with the Growth Marketing team to ensure systems support the smooth execution and reporting of marketing campaigns.
- Use analytics to identify weaknesses and make recommendations on how to improve across channels.
- Consult on operational best-practices, providing guidance on audience targeting and segmentation as well as A/B testing strategies.
- Ensure best practices in copywriting, landing page UX/UI and lead management.
- Provide tracking and visualizations of progress of marketing programs across channels and partner with analytics to build reports dashboards.
- Provide analysis and insights to facilitate decision making for marketing investments; identify areas within the customer journey that are strong and areas that could use improvement.
- Identify and interpret trends and patterns in datasets to help optimize campaigns for conversions through experimentation.
What You Have Done
- 3-5 years of experience working in hands-on experience working with Hubspot & Salesforce
- 3+ years of experience with marketing, demand generation, marketing automation / operations / analytics
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Critical thinker and problem solver that strives for continuous process improvement.
- Strong ability to research system requirements and determine the steps necessary for proper configuration.
- Able to effectively collaborate cross-functionally, partnering with stakeholders to drive business performance.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
What Will Make You Stand Out
- Experience working with website supporting tools: Analytics, SEO tools, and Content Management Systems.
- Highly proficient with marketing tools Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager, Website tools such as WordPress, and day-to-day applications like slack, GSuite, and Microsoft Excel.
- Hands-on reporting via paid media dashboards and tools for Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Twitter Ads, LinkedIn, etc.