Workato marketing operations empowers our marketers with technology, data, and services that enable them to engage with prospects and customers to drive momentum and growth. The Marketing Operations Manager serves as the main point of contact and domain specialist, and provides systems support to the members of our Marketing and Growth teams. Using strong functional & business expertise and technical proficiencies, you will identify, evaluate and develop systems and procedures that meet business user requirements, in addition to leading projects and initiatives that will enable the continued growth of Workato.
This person needs to have an authority level understanding of Marketing Technology, including Marketo and Workato.
We are looking for a Marketing Operations Manager. In this role, you will be responsible to:
- Partner with business unit leaders to find opportunities for process improvement and efficiency, suggest system automation solutions to business problems or opportunities.
- Build positive relationships with business partners, development partners and peers on other multi-functional teams such as Customer Success, Sales, Business Development & Business Technology.
- Understand end-to-end marketing processes including campaign creation (email/web/social), lead generation, lead scoring, qualification, distribution and conversion including reporting.
- Acting as a marketing process/functional guide, collaborate with leaders on business transformation projects to suggest industry standard methodologies and design scalable and optimized business processes.
- Design and support automated processes in marketing systems, related integrations and handle an ongoing list of activities and improvements within individual projects and across initiatives.
- Build for scale by designing holistically, with a focus on flexibility and maintainability.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to understand and refine requirements, objectives, and processes to drive strategic solutions.
- Be excited to work on the latest technology trends while delivering vital contributions to the success of the business team.
- Participate in user meetings and present issues and solutions both orally and in writing.
- Preparation of user documentation and training documentation as necessary.
- Help maintain/lead cloud integrations and API architecture for marketing systems.
Qualifications / Experience / Technical Skills
- 5+ years experience with Marketo, including experience driving overall business flow optimizations across the martech stack.
- Experience with Workato is a huge plus.
- Experience with database architecture, data cleansing/appendage, data export.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent experience is a plus.
- Strong functional knowledge of marketing, demand generation, and lead management required.
- Good knowledge of other Marketing systems (Digital Advertising, Engagement Channels, Data Enrichment)