Matterport, Inc. (Nasdaq: MTTR) is leading the digital transformation of the built world. Our groundbreaking spatial data platform turns buildings into property intelligence data to make nearly every space more valuable and accessible. Millions of buildings in more than 177 countries have been transformed into immersive Matterport digital twins to improve every part of the building lifecycle from planning, construction, and operations to documentation, appraisal and marketing. Learn more at matterport.com and browse a gallery of digital twins.
Visit our Matterport Comparably Profile to learn more about working at Matterport and the awards we have won for being a Great Place to Work!
About the Role:
Matterport is seeking a talented and highly motivated Marketing Operations Manager who will work within the Global Marketing Operations team to support our growth within Matterport’s Capture Services business and driving customer success.
The Marketing Operations Manager will be responsible for executing and coordinating multi-channel marketing campaign execution at a global scale; using best practices to achieve results and allow for tracking and reporting of email, PPC, webinar, event, lead gen, and nurture marketing programs and campaigns.
As the Marketing Operations Manager, you will be working globally, and be responsible for ensuring the campaigns are extended and localized in core regions.
This role reports to the Director, Marketing Infrastructure & Automation and will work in partnership with multiple individuals to drive demand, including Enterprise Marketing, Sales Operations, Sales and Customer success teams.
What you will do:
- Work with the team to manage and execute marketing campaigns with the aim of acquiring and retaining customers within Matterports Capture Services
- Working closely with Customer Success team to onboard and nurture customers
- Build and manage email and landing page assets and A/B test to increase performance
- Implementing nurture campaigns to onboard and drive customer retention
- Manage the tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns
- Maintain and deliver regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns
- Collect and use data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns
- Partner with key stakeholders around the business to generate MQLs and SQLs to meet pipeline and targets
- 5+ years experience in a Marketing Operations Role
- 1-3+ years of hands on Marketo experience ( Marketo Certified Expert mandatory)
- Developing and executing strategic lead generation and nurture programs in a b2b environment
- Previous project management at either a marketing agency or within an internal shared service function
- Highly proficient with Salesforce and Excel.
- An individual that is analytical, disciplined, organized with a passion for efficiency & data-driven approach
- High levels of energy and can work autonomously with little guidance
- Collaborative and proactively engages and seeks feedback from stakeholders
- Someone who can create objective-driven planning and reporting
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Google UTM tracking, and Google tracking best practices
Nice to have:
Knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS
The US on target salary range for this full-time position is $104,000 to $162,500 + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Belief in Diversity
At Matterport, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them and recognize the value they bring to our customers and employees. Matterport is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and works to create and support diversity at Matterport. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won’t unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender, identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment that provides a sense of inclusion and belonging and is free of discrimination and harassment. We also consider all qualified candidates regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Matterport is likewise committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to all qualified applicants and employees with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act
For more information regarding how Matterport collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies. https://matterport.com/privacy-policy