Floqast is actively looking for a talented Marketing Operations Manager to help us build, measure, optimize and scale our marketing programs to drive growth. Reporting to the Director of Global Marketing Operations, you will be responsible for measuring and evaluating marketing performance across the global marketing team.
You will support demand generation and integrated marketing campaigns by leveraging marketing technology to enhance targeting, tracking, and analytics capabilities. Your insights and analysis will inform strategic planning and budgeting decisions, ensuring optimal resource allocation and maximum return on investment.
Additionally, you will play a key role in improving our overall marketing process, technology infrastructure, and workflow by streamlining and automating marketing processes and new technology to enhance efficiency and enable effective collaboration across teams.
We are seeking a data-driven and strategic individual who possesses a deep understanding of marketing operations and is proficient in utilizing marketing technology platforms. Your expertise in leveraging these platforms will be critical in achieving our growth goals and driving continuous improvement in our marketing efforts.
*Visa sponsorship is NOT available at this time
What You’ll Do:
- Own and admin the marketing automation platform (HubSpot) and manage all related integrations and data sources (Salesforce, ZoomInfo, 6Sense, On24, Qualified, etc.)
- Identify, design, and document scalable processes to optimize the marketing team’s efficiency and foster departmental alignment
- Develop measurement plans which contain benchmarks and goals for each upcoming program or campaign
- Monitor performance, develop insights, make recommendations and implement optimizations across all marketing campaigns and channels
- Serve as the marketing project manager, overseeing end-to-end execution and measurement of integrated campaigns
- Implement effective list segmentation and scoring strategies to deliver targeted and personalized messaging, driving improved engagement and conversion rates
- Support marketing and sales revenue goals by managing the lead lifecycle, implementing lead scoring mechanisms, and enabling timely sales alerts
- Take ownership of and enhance the marketing tech stack, collaborating with Marketing, Sales and IT leaders to ensure a healthy database and streamlined lead management process
What You’ll Bring:
- 5+ years of marketing operations experience, preferably with B2B SaaS companies
- Hubspot Marketing Certified and an overall Hubspot advocate!
- Working knowledge of Salesforce with experience building reports and dashboards and collaborating with Salesforce administrators
- Experience building and managing a MarTech stack which includes integrated SaaS tools like Zoominfo, 6sense, ON24, Qualified, etc.
- Detail oriented with strong project management and timeline management skills
- Data driven problem solver with the ability to make recommendations in a structured, professional manner to business stakeholders from varied functions and at all levels of the organization
- Growth mindset with bold ideas and know-how attitude to get things done
- Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
The base pay range for this position is $100,000 – $130,000. C