You’ll play a key role in helping the marketing team understand the current funnel and the customer journeys through our various touchpoints (content, ads, landing pages, website, etc.). You’ll explain how they differ depending on user channels, personas, campaigns and behaviors. Beyond reporting, based on data insights you’ll identify and suggest new marketing tactics, tests and experiments to find the best-working algorithms for lead generation. You should have experience in building necessary integrations between various marketing systems such as CRM, BI tools and advertising platforms to ensure that you have all the necessary data at your means to drive future marketing decisions through your insights.
- You will track ROAS, ROI, channel conversion rates, activation rates, churn rates and revenue, by mapping the dots between our advertising channels (SEA, SMM, Referrals etc.), our CRM (Hubspot), and other data sources.
- You will build the data-analytics function, setting up the necessary tools and establishing the best practises for data-driven marketing operations. This will involve engaging stakeholders to ensure data accuracy and reliability.
- You will help build, track and analyse A/B tests to help us optimise everything from advertising and website conversions to customer upgrades.
- You will track user behaviours, user actions, and customer firmographics.
- Reporting to the Head of Growth, your analysis will drive marketing decision making on strategy and how to invest smartly for maximum ROI.
- You will create a system of reports and dashboards to measure marketing and sales metrics on a daily basis.
- You will work on creating data stories and product usage insights to drive further marketing tactics.
The Must Haves
- 3+ years of proven hands-on experience working as a dedicated data analyst across marketing and/or product. Experience with B2B technology companies is essential.
- You must be fully autonomous in building the data-analytics function, being able to offer best practises, onboard necessary tools and involve company stakeholders where needed.
- You worked with or built an attribution model before and are able to communicate clearly about its efficacy and application to budget management.
- You have experience of A/B testing, analytical funnels and cohort analysis.
- Expertise in using any modern BI tools such as Tableau, Looker, Funnel, Dealtale and the such, as well as advanced knowledge of good old Excel.
- Experience building reporting dashboards with data from sources such as Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Google Ads, GDN and more.
- You’re mad about marketing tech. You will have created BI solutions for marketers before, empowering them with tools that made them more efficient.
- Excellent English verbal and written skills.
- You’re passionate, committed, organised and all the other adjectives that are on your CV.
The Great to Haves
- Strong organizational skills. Ability to proactively interact with company stakeholders to complete personal activities on time.
- Business-level proficiency in French, German, Spanish, Italian or Dutch.
- Autonomy to define and navigate your own path to success at a hungry Deloitte Technology Fast 50 (2020) company that’s ready to scale big
- Work when and where you choose: our fancy offices in the centre of Brussels, your spare bedroom, a cabin in the woods… you decide
- Competitive salary, equipment and a raft of employee benefits (dependant on location)
- An incredibly diverse team of internationals and a corporate culture that encourages freedom, creativity and collaboration
- Opportunities to grow your expertise through training, workshops and conferences
- Team meetups in Brussels when it’s safe to do so, an annual offsite somewhere sunny