We are looking for a Marketing Manager to join our Investor Marketing team!
We are looking for someone who is data-driven, results-oriented, and able to leverage all the disciplines of data, technology, creative, content, media and brand to drive exponential growth for YipitData’s Investor business.
Our Marketing Manager will be responsible for planning, executing, and optimizing lead generation strategies and managing end-to-end campaigns. You’ll take ownership over a variety of projects from building processes in marketing automation systems, to managing SEO, to launching campaigns on paid channels. You will be an integral part in helping YipitData hit new levels of growth. The impact measured from this role will include increasing the number of qualified leads added to the funnel and the rate of conversions from top to bottom of the funnel.
This is a remote-friendly opportunity that can sit in NYC (where our headquarter is located), one of our office hubs (Austin, Miami, Denver, Mountain View, or Seattle), or anywhere else in the US. However, depending upon where the remote work is performed, income could be subject to New York State tax withholding. Please note that we pay NYC-based salaries for US roles regardless of where employees choose to work.
As Our Marketing Manager, You Will:
- Own and develop acquisition, engagement and conversion strategies for our investor audience, leveraging first and third-party data to engage and increase top of funnel and move prospects through the funnel
- Manage and optimize all paid and owned-marketing channels including Google, LinkedIn, Twitter, and website for conversions
- Develop and execute social media strategy in collaboration with the marketing team
- Work cross-departmentally with marketing, sales, product and research teams to ensure alignment on messaging, targeting, and timing
- Support sales team with product materials across product lines
- Use structured testing to identify new channels and technology that will deliver new opportunities for growth
- Share regular performance reporting, including web analysis and KPIs, to inform new demand generation strategies and optimize for continuous improvement
- Track ROI and influence the allocation of marketing spend based on past performance
- Work with a lean marketing team with potential to grow and shape the marketing organization
You Are Likely To Succeed, If:
- You have 5-6 years of experience in demand generation B2B marketing
- You have extensive and successful experience owning and executing a high-cadence of campaigns across different verticals
- You are a strong communicator with talent to make complex messages compelling and easy to understand
- You are detail-oriented, but recognize the need to focus on high value activities over perfection on details
- You are self-motivated with drive and tenacity to succeed
- You are a team player – prepared to do what it takes to meet the goals of the team
What We Offer:
Our compensation package includes comprehensive benefits, perks, equity, and a competitive salary:
- We care about your personal life and we mean it. We offer flexible work hours, flexible vacation, a generous 401K match, parental leave, team events, wellness budget, learning reimbursement, and more!
- Your growth at YipitData is determined by the impact that you are making, not by tenure, unnecessary facetime, or office politics. Everyone at YipitData is empowered to learn, self-improve, and master their skills in an environment focused on ownership, respect, and trust.
- The annual base salary for this position is anticipated to be $120K ~ $140K. The final offer may be determined by a number of factors, including, but not limited to, the applicant’s experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal team benchmarks. The compensation package also includes equity.
- This role may be performed fully remotely within the United States. Please note that our US headquarters are located in NYC. We also have office hubs in Austin, Miami, Denver, Mountain View, and Seattle. If the remote work is performed outside of these offices, income may be subject to New York State tax withholding.