Hello from Pinger! Our market-leading communications products have been downloaded by hundreds of millions of iOS and Android users around the world. Our simple mission is to help individuals and businesses communicate in new and surprisingly simple ways. We are profitable, growing and are having fun. Pinger is located in downtown San Jose, walking distance to dozens of restaurants and public transit and embraces remote work.
Pinger is seeking an experienced Growth & Lifecycle Marketing Manager to create user experiences across Pinger’s mobile apps, email marketing, and web properties that drive increased product adoption and boost revenue & conversion rates while maintaining a delightful customer experience. This requires gaining a deep understanding of our customer’s needs, evangelizing a customer-centric approach to product development, strong marketing campaign planning and analysis skills, and an ability to work with all teams and internal stakeholders to accomplish and analyze new campaign objectives. This is a high-impact role with plenty of cross-functional interactions, exposure to the company’s leadership team, and an opportunity to make a difference!
The target salary range for this role is $110,000-$140,000 annually
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role and 5 years of total relevant experience
- Expertise in B2B or B2C engagement marketing, lead generation, user lifecycle management, knowledge of the latest digital marketing tools and channels, including Customer Relationship Management platforms andmarketing automation platforms
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to convert insights into actionable business objectives
- Have experience with user behavior, including conversion funnels, A/B testing, experimentation, and complex database A/B tests and iterative product design
- Hands on experience collaborating with other teams to meet their needs (product management, engineering, data science) to drive web and mobile products
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment
- Strategic thinker that can see beyond the day-to-day grind to help reach marketing and sales goals, create a stronger brand, and improve the customer experience through engaging marketing campaigns
- BS or MS in Business, Marketing, Advertising, or similar
- Define, plan, and manage cross-functional execution of initiatives centered on the customer journey, A/B testing of on-boarding and conversion funnel flows, and multi-channel direct customer relationship management
- Create multi-variate test plans, drive experiments in parallel and evaluate results to determine optimal approach
- Develop key metrics for the area and regularly report progress against those, and overall business
- Continually help to define customer segmentation (demographics, psychographics, buying behavior and motivations) and optimize owned channels (email, social, on-site, in-app) for each critical segment.
- Oversee multiple marketing projects, campaigns and initiatives, and provide guidance and feedback regarding copy, creative, execution, and measurement.
- Manage the continued development and optimization of our email marketing programs
- Understanding of omni-channel communications (email, in-app, push, SMS) and the effect on user experience for each.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Additional experience or background in product management, development, or engineering
- Familiarity with the Braze customer engagement platform or similar CRM tools
- Experience with marketing B2B / business services software
- Visual sensitivity and ability to create user experience mock-ups
- Understanding of APIs and JSON files and/or Liquid templating language