Reports to: Senior Marketing Analytics Manager
Compensation Range: $80,000 to $100,000 base plus bonus and equity
What We Do:
Founded in 2015 by former NSA cyber operators, Huntress was built on a simple premise: to force hackers to earn every inch of their access.
Today’s cyber-attacks aren’t limited to large organizations with the security tools that can ward off threats. Hackers don’t discriminate and will find a way to penetrate any vulnerability in any size business.
Huntress enables IT providers and resellers to stop hidden threats that sneak past preventive security tools.
Through a combination of expert human threat hunters, a comprehensive platform, and a desire to make the world a safer place, we’re working to deliver cybersecurity to the 99%—those small to midsize businesses that make up the backbone of our economy.
Join the hunt and help us stop hackers in their tracks!
What You’ll Do:
As a Marketing Growth Analyst, you will play a key role in enabling business growth and advancing our data excellence. You will be responsible for evaluating the impact of our demand generation and integrated campaigns. You will own the relationship with the marketing team and act as a point of contact to track and analyze campaign performance as well as provide recommendations for improvement. A key part of this role will be measuring end-to-end marketing funnel performance, producing dashboards, and performing advanced analyses. This role will report directly to our Senior Manager, Marketing Analytics.
- Build, enhance and streamline reports that help the organization understand marketing campaign performance
- Analyze complex and large data sets to identify trends, callout issues, and gather insights
- Provide meaningful insights and analytical support to cross-functional teams
- Create and maintain dashboards, and reports, including visualizations
- Proactively identify data issues and collaborate with stakeholders to identify solutions
- Assist in quality assurance and process documentation
What You Bring To The Team:
- 2+ years of experience in marketing analytics; hands-on experience analyzing and interpreting data, drawing conclusions, defining recommended actions
- Must have experience with SQL or a desire to learn
- Ability to think strategically, execute effectively, and deliver high-quality work against tight deadlines
- Self-starter with strong time and project management skills and high attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to engage with senior leaders
What We Offer:
- 100% remote work environment – since our founding in 2015
- Generous paid time off policy including vacation, sick time, and paid holidays
- 12 weeks paid parental leave
- Highly competitive and comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits plans
- 401(k) with 5% contribution regardless of employee contribution
- Life and Disability insurance plans
- Stock options for all full-time employees
- One-time $500 stipend to build/upgrade home office
- Annual allowance for education and professional development assistance
- $75 USD/month digital reimbursement