Automox has an exciting opening for a Marketing Campaign Operations Manager to join the marketing team in October 2021. The position will focus on supporting the digital marketing team’s efforts by being dedicated to integrated campaign execution, effectively communicating out of the box insights, and converting results into actionable marketing and business decisions. This position reports to the Sr Manager of Marketing Operations. Successful applicants should be skilled in marketing operations and automation, detail-oriented, data-savvy, and able to learn quickly.
THE FUN STUFF
- Build and execute a high volume of effective digital marketing campaigns.
- Ensure strategic campaign process alignment across the digital marketing team. Manage an integrated campaign calendar across marketing and sales to ensure integration with revenue business goals.
- Continuously refine end-to-end campaign processes from the intake to QA and launching in Marketo. Be the internal expert on integrated marketing tactics and processes.
- Build trust with internal stakeholders by developing empathy for their day-to-day challenges. Determine the biggest campaign obstacles and systematically address them.
- Represent the voice of the customer and be an advocate for the customer experience in integrated campaigns throughout the entire lifecycle.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 3-5 years of experience in a campaign program management or marketing operations role
- A strong command of Marketo and emerging campaign management tools
- Salesforce experience is a strong plus
- Expertise in designing and executing data-driven marketing initiatives via email and other direct channels
- Strong attention to detail, and ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional collaboration and technical aptitude, having worked with highly complex processes and a large MarTech stack
- Experience with project management tools like JIRA
- A sense of curiosity, willingness to learn, and focus on customer experience