We believe in the power of hiring. Because the potential for people to do something outstanding has everything to do with being in the right role, on the right team, at the right time. That’s where Greenhouse comes in – from recruiting to on-boarding, we make software to help every company be great at hiring.
Greenhouse is looking for a Marketing Campaign Operations Manager to join our team!
Reporting to our Director of Digital Marketing, you’ll play a key role in implementing marketing programs and campaigns through supporting the execution of efficient, repeatable, and reportable campaigns across our digital platforms. With a keen eye for detail and meticulous organization skills, you’ll become the subject matter expert on the templates and processes necessary to help our larger marketing team execute at scale.
Led by marketing operations and in partnership with the entire marketing organization, you’ll bring your passion for driving processes to the table as a human center of excellence providing leadership, best practices, scalability, support, and training to execute marketing campaigns.
Who will love this job
- An organization aficionado – Naming conventions are a guilty pleasure. Plans and processes are what make you tick. You love spreadsheets and checklists and you don’t care who knows it
- A problem solver – you love understanding how things work so you can find solutions on your own, especially when it comes to technology
- A lover of learning – you learn quickly because you don’t wait for others to teach you; rather, you go out and find the answers with the tools and resources you have
- A data devotee – you’re mildly obsessed with the stories that can be told with data, and you love to spread the word
- A collaborative communicator – understanding complex topics comes easy to you, but you excel just as much in explaining them easily to others
What you’ll do
- Build, execute, and report on marketing campaigns using our MarTech stack
- Establish and maintain naming conventions across our filing systems, assets and platforms
- Own campaign and program templates across technology stack
- Plan partner webinars in conjunction with Content Marketing and execute on all webinar operations and digital promotions
- Provide training, support, and enablement for the marketing team to drive adoption of implemented organization systems
You should have
- Experience with Marketo or other marketing automations systems and Salesforce
- Experience in a marketing, operations, or project management role
- Strong attention to detail and a love of organization
- A highly collaborative spirit
- Your own unique talents! If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d be a great fit for this role in your cover letter