As Manager, Technical Account Management you will be responsible for leading the Technical Account Managers within your region of the organization. You will work closely with your team, as well as your counterparts in the rest of the organization, to ensure we achieve our bookings, renewal and customer satisfaction objectives.
The ideal candidate will be energetic, creative, enthusiastic, intelligent, analytical, and eager to take on responsibility and teach/develop/inspire new skills across the team – while setting standards for repeatable processes that drive success on a consistent basis.
- Plan and direct all aspects of the Technical Account Management functions in your region.
- Maintain overall responsibility and accountability for customer engagements led by your team, including leading staffing, escalations and quality of delivery.
- Work closely with Sales, Professional Services, and Customer Success to align responsibilities and programs with larger sales and retention objectives
- Recruit and hire to grow a diverse team.
- When necessary, engage in supporting key accounts and critical issue management and related escalations.
- Contribute to planning, positioning, and definition of offerings and methodology improvements.
- Contribute to and be measured on bookings and revenue targets.
- 3+ years of management experience.
- 10+ years of consulting experience, preferably in a SaaS environment.
- Strong technical background with experience performing or managing tasks related to system administration or software engineering.
- Experience with Zendesk configuration and implementation approaches a plus.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and able to pitch in on the tactical aspects of supporting team members and customers.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including the ability to interact, communicate and build relationships with all levels of personnel from administrators to CxO levels.
The US annualized base salary range for this position is $123,000.00-$185,000.00