In this role, you will:
- Directly report to the VP of Sales
- Manage the growth, training, career development and performance of up to 8 Account Executives within our SMB Sales Team
- Report and own the weekly, monthly and quarterly forecast of your direct reports
- Foster an environment of sales excellence by having fun, learning and enabling your team to achieve their goals
- Lead from the front with honesty, integrity, grit and passion
- Develop reps by identifying strengths and weaknesses and build sustainable teams
- Work cross-departmentally to solve problems, both inside and outside of your lane
- Take ownership of and identify core problems and hard challenges
- Take ownership for mistakes and drive home solutions
- Located in Mountain Standard Time Zone or Pacific Time Zone
- 1-5 years management experience
- Ability to effectively communicate and enable evolving sales methodologies
- Enjoy team development, such as call coaching, metrics coaching, and socratic discussions
- Experience in accurately tracking and forecasting a pipeline for all engagement and activity throughout your book of business
- Previous closing experience, preferably direct sales experience in B2B saas
- Experience in value based selling
- Experience with SMB or upmarket Mid-Market deal sizes
- Commitment to team development and individual coaching
- Successful history of ownership of a team revenue number
- Experience in multi-threaded decision making
- Experience in co-selling on inside sales cycles
- Proven track record of consistent performance in a rapidly expanding and changing environment.
Expert Coach: Can develop reps, identify strengths and weaknesses, socratic coach, builds sustainable teams, enjoys team development, call coaches, and coaches to metrics
Business Owner: Can work well cross-departmentally to solve problems, experience working outside of their lane, ability to influence, can identify core problems and harder challenges, takes ownership for mistakes.
Applied Innovator: Emotionally intelligent, empathetic creative problem solver who is willing to listen carefully and think independently. Continuous educator and lifelong learner.
Strong Communicator: Balanced listener with strong communication and the aptitude to clearly articulate differing points of view. Strong negotiator.
Action Oriented: Motivated self-starter who proactively takes on big ideas and projects with a strong sense of urgency.