Armorblox is a cybersecurity innovator that helps organizations communicate more securely over email and other cloud office applications using Natural Language Understanding (NLU). The Armorblox platform connects over APIs and analyzes thousands of signals to understand the context of communications and protect people and data from compromise.
Tens of thousands of organizations use Armorblox to stop Business Email Compromise (BEC) and targeted phishing attacks, protect sensitive PII and PCI, and automate remediation of user-reported email threats.
Armorblox was featured in the 2019 Forbes AI 50 list and was named a 2020 Gartner Cool Vendor in Cloud Office Security. Founded in 2017, Armorblox is headquartered in Sunnyvale, CA and backed by General Catalyst and Next47.
As the Manager of Product Design at Armorblox, you will work cross functionally with our key stakeholders to hone and evolve our Product Design system, strategy and function. You will have broad ownership of these critical pieces from conception to shipping, ensuring high quality, polished design and related outcomes with a ‘customers come first’ mentality.
- Inspire and produce great design with the prime focus on building an innovative Product that is reflective of both our strategic direction as well as customer needs.
- Implement a design system, standards and metrics that drive appropriate predictability for both Design output and quality control.
- Incorporate customer analytics, industry data as well as strategic insights to guide you and your team’s creative work
- Collaborate closely with Engineering leads, Product Managers, Customer Success and Sales to produce high quality design that represents the user experience as defined in functional specifications, wireframes, flow diagrams, schematics and prototypes
- Mentor and manage junior members of the creative team and foster cross-discipline collaboration
- Share and create best-practices by digging deep into our customer’s business and workflows to raise the bar for innovation in their space
- Ensure alignment between the Armorblox brand and its Products especially as we extend into new markets, segments and personas
- Push experience design innovation both aesthetically and technologically
- Manage yourself to meet multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced environment while maintaining high quality standards
- 10+ years of design experience for a software company (preferably SaaS start-ups)
- Demonstrated knowledge of the fundamentals – interaction design, branding, digital marketing and the creative process, as well as new platforms and technologies for digital channels
- Strong portfolio showcasing quality work across media
- Expert-level proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite software, Figma, Sketch and Invision
- Aptitude for picking up new software and rapid software technique adoption
- Desire to take on new challenges, grow and learn every day
- Ability to accept feedback and redirect own work with limited supervision
- Can-do get-it-done attitude
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and formal design training
- Motion design experience
- Cybersecurity experience