Dayforce is a global human capital management (HCM) company headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, and Minneapolis, Minnesota, with operations across North America, Europe, Middle East, Africa (EMEA), and the Asia Pacific Japan (APJ) region.
Our award-winning Cloud HCM platform offers a unified solution database and continuous calculation engine, driving efficiency, productivity and compliance for the global workforce.
Our brand promise – Makes Work Life BetterTM- Reflects our commitment to employees, customers, partners and communities globally.
- Lead and coordinate cross-functional teams in support of the end-to-end payroll process for clients.
- Provides leadership and expertise to direct reports; ensures they are provided with the appropriate tools to successfully execute responsibilities
- Demonstrate a desire to continually learn and sets learning goals for self and team
- Manages various projects to completion and within budget
- Support clients and internal teams throughout various client life cycles
- Be accountable and responsible for overall quality control and auditing to ensure accuracy and low error or defect percentage. Lead efforts to continually improve in these areas
- Be responsible for year-round compliance and control efforts
- Lead efforts to create a network of cross-functional internal partners
- Manage, leas, and direct Offshore Team providing ongoing daily support and subject matter expertise
- Responsible for ensuring contract and service level agreements (SLA) compliance
- Encouragement to be the best version of yourself at and away from work:
- YOUnity diversity and inclusion programs
- Amazing time away from work programs
- Support for your total well-being through our Live Well, Work Well programs targeting all aspects of your life
- Recognition for your contributions through excellent pay, perks, and rewards
- Giving where you’re living: volunteer days, Ceridian sponsored events, and our very own charity, Ceridian Cares
- Opportunities to fuel your career growth through numerous internal and external programs and events
Skills and experience we value
- 5+ years of experience managing teams in a high-volume payroll and benefits operation; end to end payroll experience a plus
- Demonstrated ability to partner with other functional areas/organizations to deliver a seamless experience in a matrix environment
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively with leadership, internal partners, and customers
- Plans organizes and problem solves in a strategic way, aligning with company goals
- Bachelor’s Degree desired or equivalent work experience
- Possesses industry related certifications or will obtain within two years of employment
- Experience in the outsourcing or consulting industry preferred
- Highly adaptable and flexible. Able to manage through constant change with minimal stress
- Ability to manage both teams and clients
- In-depth working knowledge of leading payroll, benefits, and workforce management functions
- Setting strategic direction for teams that they led
- Ability to measure, monitor, and control quality using department metrics
- Ability to recognize and resolve complex issues with the appropriate sense of urgency
What’s in it for you
Dayforce is fueled by the diversity of our talented employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and consider and embrace ALL individuals and what makes them unique. We believe our employees should be happy and healthy, with peace of mind and a sense of fulfillment.
We encourage individuals to apply based on their passions.
Dayforce encourages personal and professional growth. We offer excellent time away from work programs, comprehensive wellness initiatives and recognition through competitive pay and benefits.
With a commitment to community impact, including volunteer days and our charity, Dayforce Cares we provide opportunities for you to thrive both in your career and personal life. Our focus is not just on your job but on supporting you to be the best version of yourself.