WELL Health is looking for a talented Manager of Marketing Operations to join our growing Revenue Operations team. You will report directly into our VP of Revenue. As the Manager of Marketing Operations, you will be responsible for providing data and analyses that lead to genuinely actionable recommendations and deepens understanding of marketing analytics. This individual will create metrics that are consistently and accurately implemented, monitored, and measured to enable meaningful analysis. The Manager of Marketing Operations helps drive decisions to shape our customers’ experience.
This is an exciting role if you are looking for your next challenge at a startup. You will be working in a fast-paced and growing environment where your expertise and experience will play a critical role within the company.
Broadly, you will be responsible for working with Sales and Marketing leadership to develop, execute, optimize, and assess the impact of Marketing programs.
- Ensures data quality is of highest priority with no errors
- Pulls, consolidates, and analyzes data from multiple sources and translates into actionable insights on ways to improve customer experience
- Collaborates with internal teams to develop define and track key metrics and indicators for customer engagement and user satisfaction intent
- Builds and publishes self-serve dashboards and reports
- Identifies opportunities to streamline data gathering and provides analytics and insights to meet reporting requirements
- Develops models and monitors data to provide end-to-end view of marketing performance through the creation and communication of a marketing and sales attribution model
- Understands marketing and sales funnels, and visualizes full funnel performance, demand modeling, and lead/pipeline forecasting
- Tracks all key marketing and funnel metrics to identify key trends and opportunities for optimization across the customer journey
- Builds, communicates, and maintains a suite of dashboards, BI applications, standardized reports, and native reporting within the Martech stack to track Marketing’s key performance indicators against departmental objectives/targets
- Effectively communicates and collaborates with internal teams on data and analysis, and train users on reporting tools
- Creates predictive models to forecast campaign performance and marketing’s contribution to pipeline
- Works across the entire product lifecycle, from identifying problems and defining solutions to launching and conducting post-launch evaluations and ongoing improvements
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role that involved data analysis, A/B testing, retention tracking, etc. (SaaS experience preferred)
- Experience with web analytics and tracking
- Experience in all aspects of the analytical process including data mining, and statistical theories, principles, and practices
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM platforms
- Strong skills with data collection and data analysis, experience with BI tools and SQL
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills; comfortable communicating with all levels and and all various departments
- Strong prioritization and time management skills; able to successfully manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
- Curious mindset and a proactive approach to problem solving