As a member of the Occupational and Environmental Safety Manager contributes to developing, standardizing, and scaling our facility based internal compliance program. Environmental health and safety manager contributes to the inspection and evaluation of the Cityblock’s facilities, equipment, and processes in working areas to ensure compliance with government safety regulations and industry standards. In addition to implementing the foundational elements to support our practices, the manager will work with markets to measure ongoing adherence, and will iterate upon established operating capabilities as our care model evolves to serve more members, new partners and new geographies.
In this role, you will work with market-based operators in maintaining standards of care outlined by key governing bodies to support various aspects of our care model. These projects will include the development of operational workflows, policies related to regulatory requirements, and inventory management.
If you like solving hard problems, have experience serving on teams to deliver high impact projects and initiatives, are excited about joining an organization that will drive significant change in the healthcare industry, and are an amazing teammate, then we want to hear from you!
Requirements for the Role:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Have 3+ years of experience in healthcare management or similar large-scale initiatives management experience. Demonstrated history of facilities implementation/maintenance preferred
- Experience in implementing best practices and process improvement initiatives using tools such as PDSA
- Enjoy doing whatever it takes to execute complex, cross-functional projects
- Are detail oriented and adopt a process-oriented mindset
- Are very comfortable with time sensitive deliverables and using project planning tools and workflows to hold the team accountable
- Have a proven track record for working well across diverse teams
- Thrive in fast-moving work environments
- Have exceptional oral and written communications skills
What We’d Like From You:
- A resume and/or LinkedIn profile
- A short cover letter, please!