As a key member of the Partnership (Ecosystems) Team, you will manage the operational excellence for our partnerships (new and prospective) aimed at supporting and driving long-term success. The successful candidate will play a critical role supporting our Directors and AVP as we launch new partnerships and evolve current ones. Ecosystem Partnerships include large firms such as Centers of Excellence, Aggregators, Human Capital Management Organizations, Healthcare Navigation Companies, Private Equity Firms, Third Party Administrators and Benefit Administrators.
As the leader in musculoskeletal (MSK) health, Hinge Health is pioneering the world’s most patient-centered Digital MSK Clinic for MSK pain, for employers and health plans. This ground floor opportunity offers a dynamic individual a role on the partnerships team to help millions of individuals access life-changing care via self funded and fully insured employers.
WHAT YOU’LL ACCOMPLISH
- Support & Facilitate Meeting: Support process to prepare for and facilitate meetings with partners. Develop agenda, meeting angles and customized presentations.
- Project Management: Support comprehensive partnership operation components for new and existing partners; Including GTM planning, marketing activations, sales enablement and quarterly reporting. Prioritize partner needs based on tiering (Marquee, strategic and emerging)
- Manage revenue-driving initiatives: Support end-to-end execution of initiatives, including event logistics, webinars, multi-partner collaborations, partner communications and ongoing updates etc.
- Marketing operations and analysis: Assists in the analysis of attribution data to generate new market insights, informing strategic pivots and to deliver on OKRs.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Project management: Able to manage multiple partners at once from the launch phase to ongoing execution ensuring all success criteria are met.
- Data Development: Support team in building and managing partnership reporting and analysis via Salesforce and Tableau.
- MSFT Excel skills: Comfortable running basic Excel formulas (VLookup, Pivot tables, etc) with large data sets.
- Marketing Operations: Assist in the building and optimization of partner asset creation such as sell sheets, FAQs and press releases. Work with our growth team social media optimization.
- Self-starter: Can work independently with little oversight, and also be a team player, supporting others.Minimizes careless errors with deliverables.
- Prioritization: Able to execute tasks and projects in an environment with competing demands. Also able to work swiftly and maintain focus on highest impact items.
- Analytical (Data-driven): Able to analyze various enrollment and utilization reports to provide meaningful insights and recommendations on partnerships.
- Relationship-building: Able to build relationships as a trusted & respected thought-partner
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Inclusive healthcare and benefits: On top of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage, we offer employees and their family members help with gender-affirming care, tools for family and fertility planning, and travel reimbursements if healthcare isn’t available where you live.
- Planning for the future: Start saving for the future with our traditional or Roth 401k retirement plan options which include a 2% company match.
- Modern life stipends: Manage your own learning and development budget, use the mental health to support therapy costs, and lifestyle stipends to cover your favorite wellness services, and work-from-home equipment.
- Flexible vacation and paid time off: Employees have flexibility to choose when, how, and why they take time off to rest and recharge. Exempt employees can take advantage of our flexible pto program. Nonexempt employees can utilize up to two weeks of sick time and up to 17 days of vacation per year, including mental health days.
- Other compensation: At Hinge Health, we want every employee to be invested and rewarded in the future success of the company. All full-time positions are eligible for equity.
$88,350 – $106,950 a year