The People Operations team is responsible for managing the systems and processes that support the employee life cycle during their time at Cityblock. A growing portion of this employee population is a contingent workforce to help in both short term and long term staffing needs. Cityblock is looking for a strategic leader to come in and stand up our Contingent Workforce Management function. This leader will be tasked with creating the foundation of our contingent resourcing relationships, contracts, processes, and procedures to create a seamless onboarding process. The right leader will be someone who can create order from chaos and enjoy both the strategic and operational sides of sourcing, staffing, and onboarding being comfortable diving into the weeds to help deliver speed to onboard and orient.. This role will be part of a growing People Operations function and will partner closely with Talent Acquisition, People Operations and Technology, IT, and our Operational Leaders.
In addition you will:
- Manage contract management, onboarding process, and contingent resource relationships to enhance their efficiency and help them succeed at Cityblock. This will include creating efficient processes and practices that can be followed consistently by local operations teams across markets
- Support in tracking and reporting upcoming market launches and contingent workforce needs
- Build best practices, SOPs, and documentation to help local teams monitor contingent workforce related KPIs, understand actionable areas for improvement, and execute
- Collect feedback from local teams on labor related processes and products they need to improve their operations
- Work closely with People teams on improving internal tools, developing new processes, and rolling out key initiatives
- Get stakeholders to buy into various initiatives, presenting data-driven business cases and proposed action plans
Requirements for the Role:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of experience in recruiting
- 3+ years experience in vendor management
- 3 years experience owning the contingent labor process at large or small enterprise organizations.
- Experience sourcing, onboarding, and enabling contingent resources from 3rd party agencies
- Contribute to the creation of new systems or processes, optimizing for tech enhancements
- Organization and process driven mindset to all of your work, improving everything you touch
- Excellent communication style that can support a wide array of employment types; effective in a variety of communication settings, adjusts to fit the audience and the message, and provides timely and helpful information to others across the organization
- Experience juggling multiple and shifting priorities
- Operate with consistently good judgment and have a high level of discretion and confidentiality
- Eager to learn and responsive to feedback
What We’d Like From You:
- A resume and/or LinkedIn profile
- A short cover letter, please!
Cityblock values diversity as a core tenet of the work we do and the populations we serve. We are an equal opportunity employer, indiscriminate of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from outside recruiters/placement agencies. Cityblock will not pay fees associated with resumes presented through unsolicited means.
We take into account an individual’s qualifications, skillset, and experience in determining final salary. This role is eligible for: health insurance, life insurance, retirement benefits, participation in the company’s equity program, paid time off, including vacation and sick leave. The expected salary range for this position is $83,633.00 to $120,000.00. The actual offer will be at the company’s sole discretion and determined by relevant business considerations, including the final candidate’s qualifications, years of experience, skillset, and geographic location.