The Manager, Care Coordination Operations supports national oversight and performance monitoring of nursing & care coordination operations across markets, partnering with central member services, markets, innovation, and quality teams to drive ongoing design, experimentation, and codification of our care philosophy and longitudinal member journeys in order to achieve optimal member outcomes. This role will be core to advancing the nursing and care coordination strategy across two primary domains, care team collaboration and effectiveness framework and oversight of multi-market execution and performance.
- Develop and support implementation of the Care Coordination Playbook and care team resources for the care coordination model, including standardized role expectations, competencies, core pathways, and training needs
- Partner with markets to guide implementation of clinical and social initiatives with an eye towards standardization, measurement, and scale
- Advance the workforce management efforts to ensure appropriate care team resource allocation across the continuum of care and an interdisciplinary approach to care delivery that effectively integrates medical, behavioral, and social care for members
- Ensure clear performance tracking (metric design and dashboarding) is in place for care teams to understand key care model outcomes
- Design a framework for market-based programming and piloting local initiatives based on member needs (i.e. support groups, educational sessions, co-location initiatives, presence at community events, etc.)
- Partner with care teams and hub ops leaders to define tactics, and ensure consistency and measurability, to ensure longitudinal interactions and meaningful, equitable, and member led
- Partner with appropriate clinical learning teams and population health leaders to build a framework and repository of skills training and ongoing learning for nursing and CHP roles
- Drive progress across key priorities set by RN and CHP communities of practice
Requirements for the Role:
- Active RN or LMSW license required
- Masters in Nursing, Healthcare Administration, or Public Health preferred
- Experience in Care Management
- 5-8 years of relevant work experience
What We’d Like From You:
- A resume and/or LinkedIn profile
- A short cover letter, please!
Cityblock values diversity as a core tenet of the work we do and the populations we serve. We are an equal opportunity employer, indiscriminate of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from outside recruiters/placement agencies. Cityblock will not pay fees associated with resumes presented through unsolicited means.
We take into account an individual’s qualifications, skillset, and experience in determining final salary. This role is eligible for health insurance, life insurance, retirement benefits, participation in the company’s equity program, paid time off, including vacation and sick leave. The expected salary range for this position is $106,200 to $120,000