We are looking for a Manager of Business Operations and Analytics who can help drive operating efficiency, growth, and service quality across our expanding set of markets. Reporting to the Sr. Director of Pricing & Business Operations, this role will require strong analytical skills, strategic thinking, and the ability to understand the day to day realities of our teams on the ground, and find ways to improve their processes.
About the work:
As the Manager of Business Operations and Analytics, your mission is to develop the reporting, forecasting and measurement systems which will enable our team to operate most effectively. This includes elements of the business like supply, demand, revenue, gross margin, operating margin and service quality metrics. You will also be responsible for developing the processes and tools to systematically improve these business metrics.
- Develop and maintain all reporting, forecasting and target setting for business metrics
- Develop tools and systems to improve these metrics
- Develop and maintain a suite of dashboards and reports to assist field and central operations leaders in managing and optimizing Honor operations
- Analyze data to provide insights and effectively communicating these insights to team members and leadership
- Investigate patterns, trends, abnormalities in collected data
- Support key business decisions by communicating results and insights to team members and leadership
- Develop best practices among the analytics and engineering teams
This role may be a great fit if you’re equal parts analytical thinker, operational realist, and cross-functional collaborator. You live and breathe data, but you also know that the numbers don’t always tell the full story. You take the time to cultivate relationships with your operational counterparts and understand their day to day work. You use that context to drive more comprehensive, practical views of what’s happening in the organization and market and are able to craft recommendations that have buy-in from our diverse set of stakeholders.
Skills and Experience:
- BA/BS degree in a technical or business field (MBA Preferred)
- 7+ years experience in analytics and / or business operations
- Curious and inquisitive, strong interest in diving deep on analyses
- Experience working with BI tools (Looker, Tableau, etc), and spreadsheet tools (Excel)
- Experience working with technical and non-technical team members
- Ability to be decisive and thrive in an unstructured and fast-paced environment