Calm’s marketing team is working to lead the conversation around mental health and mindfulness. We’re curious about our consumers, their challenges, and how Calm can be a true tool for change. We are a highly cross-functional and collaborative team, developing work that sparks a cultural dialog, expands what Calm is in the minds of consumers, and makes meaningful connections to the brand across the globe.
What You’ll Do:
The elevator pitch. Come create moments for Calm as a brand that’s more than just a meditation app. This role will be managing awareness-driving brand campaigns including developing creative strategy, positioning, and key creative materials while also spearheading campaign management and execution across all platforms.
This creative marketer will work with in-house teams, source vendors, freelancers and agency partners to bring the campaigns to life. The right candidate is highly-experienced in working with brand stakeholders, agencies, in-house teams and has a natural ability to collaborate with them to land on marketing ideas that drive conversation and awareness for our brand and thereby achieve growth. They have a knack for disruptive and innovative tactics and understand how to connect to an audience in unexpected ways. In their career so far, they have created brand-defining moments, driven conversation and earned media.
- Oversee and execute best-in-class campaigns and programs from inception through delivery to achieve business objectives.
- Utilize and interpret research and audience insights to develop the creative strategy and campaign
- Collaborate with the rest of marketing team to share learnings, offer creative feedback, and lean into the team’s goals.
- Supervise multiple internal and external resources, vendors, agencies and freelancers in the development of assets and campaign activations
- Partner closely with social, editorial, partnerships, PR and content teams on the development and execution of 360 campaigns.
- Primary stakeholder for marketing relationships with brand, creative and media agencies.
- Key thought-leader in creating new approaches to brand marketing campaigns.
- Deliver big creative ideas that break-through in a cluttered, competitive consumer landscape. Take bold swings with creative ideas grounded in strategy and insights.
Who You Are:
- 5+ years creative marketing and/or creative director experience with depth of talent and vendor management experience.
- Creative campaign excellence with specific campaign examples of highly creative & experimental campaigns.
- Strong communication, presentation skills and positive team collaboration is a must
- Understanding of organic & paid social, media and overall strategic 360 planning