Bugcrowd is the world’s #1 crowdsourced security company. Our award-winning platform combines actionable, contextual intelligence with the skill and experience of the world’s most elite hackers to help leading organizations solve security challenges, protect customers, and make the digitally connected world a safer place.
As the Manager for the Account Management Team, you will lead a team of Account Managers to manage renewals, uplifts and achieve existing customer success goals. You will hire, coach, and retain top talent. You’ll implement effective and repeatable customer success & account management processes to successfully scale our business. You will manage forecasting, account assignment and quota achievement for the team. You’ll work closely with your team to strategize about account penetration, and tactics to prevent churn. Executive bridging on key accounts will be important so it’s important to be able to effectively articulate the vision of Bugrowd to our customers.
Even more important than your tactical day to day responsibilities is contributing to our culture. Helping serve others around you both internally and externally is critical to enable us to continue to scale at a rapid pace. Communicating authentically with your peers and leadership to help identify blind spots and present solutions to help us continue to improve the business. Leading by example by simultaneously living our values, hitting your targets, and having a growth mindset will set you up for success both personally and professionally.
- 5+ years of experience in a quota carrying sales role with a track record of success and promotions
- 5+ years in Software/SaaS businesses preferably selling complex cybersecurity solutions
- 2+ years managing a growing a team of top performing contributors
- Proven track record of leading a team of sales reps to exceed goals
- Strong people management, coaching, development and development experience
- Strong prioritization, territory planning, and team-selling experience
- Takes an active interest in increasing customer satisfaction and deepening customer relationships
- At Bugcrowd, we understand that diversity in the workplace is vital to a company’s success and growth. We strive to make sure that people are included and have a sense of being part of making Bugcrowd not only a great product but a great place to work.
- We regularly hear from both customers and researchers that Bugcrowd feels like a family, and we strive to maintain that internally as well.
- Our team consists of a broad range of people: musicians, adventure sports junkies, nature lovers, parents, cereal enthusiasts, night owls, cyclists, artists—you get the point.
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- Cool office in one of SF’s historic buildings right by the Embarcadero and Exploratorium.
- Opportunities to attend & host relevant conferences & meetups.
- Flexible vacation time.
- Exceptional medical, dental & vision coverage.
- Pre-tax commuter benefits.