As a Machine Learning Support Engineer, you’ll act as the frontline of customer love, utilizing live chat and internal resources to resolve product issues and provide proactive guidance to customers.
As Labelbox continues to grow, we often have multiple openings for this role. Should your skills and experience align with our requirements and timeline, our team will reach out to you as soon as opportunities become available on this team.
Your Day to Day
- Create great experiences for our customers when they need help. Build trust and advisory relationships with customers to help them better use the product.
- Learn Labelbox’s product at a deep level and help customers do the same. Learn what’s happening next with the product, and help customers prepare for the use of new features.
- Go beyond the question being asked; understand how our customers define their own success with the product and help them work toward that success.
- Proactively propose creative solutions to address customers’ business problems and goals.
- Be a voice for our customers during internal discussions and projects at Labelbox. Represent their needs and struggles to help drive our products in a strong direction.
- Monitor and identify trends in customer experiences. Work within the team and with other teams at Labelbox to give customers the information and tools they need to more effectively and efficiently support themselves in the use of the product.
- 1+ years experience on a Technical Support team
- BA/BS in Computer Science/Engineering degree
- Proficient in Python
- Experience with Machine Learning a plus
- An ability to navigate and advise on efforts related to complex customer requests or projects, gathering additional human resources for assistance if needed
- Empathy, patience, phenomenal people skills;
- An ability to learn quickly to understand and articulate new technologies and corresponding value propositions
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to multitask in order to effectively prioritize and manage workflow
- A creative problem solver who isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty
- Ability to quickly pick up a variety of software applications with ease
- Experience with common support software like Intercom, GitHub, Jira, etc
Labelbox strives to ensure pay parity across the organization and discuss compensation transparently. The expected annual base salary range for United States-based candidates is $70,000 – $110,000.