We’re on a mission to democratize AI by building the definitive AI data development platform. The AI landscape has gone through incredible change between 2016, when Snorkel started as a research project in the Stanford AI Lab, to the generative AI breakthroughs of today. But one thing has remained constant: the data you use to build AI is the key to achieving differentiation, high performance, and production-ready systems. We work with some of the world’s largest organizations to empower scientists, engineers, financial experts, product creators, journalists, and more to build custom AI with their data faster than ever before. Excited to help us redefine how AI is built? Apply to be the newest Snorkeler!
As Snorkel’s ML Success Manager, you will lead the post-sales lifecycle for a portfolio of enterprise customers. You’ll be focused on building strong relationships and delivering successful outcomes. Within each account you will serve as a trusted advisor, helping customers drive adoption, move up the maturity curve, and derive business value from Snorkel Flow and our data centric approach to ML application development. Ultimately, your efforts will directly lead to project success, retention, renewal, and growth. Sitting at the intersection of sales, product management, engineering, and data science teams, few roles provide such a direct impact on the growth of the company.
In time, the ML Success Manager will proactively identify and enhance areas of improvement within the customer success path. This is a phenomenal opportunity for a customer-centric individual to join our customer success team and drive its strategy for the future.
- Build and develop relationships with senior leaders in business and IT to ultimately stay aligned with business outcomes and secure partnership in their transformation initiatives.
- Identifying critical needs of our customers and mapping appropriate resources multi-functionally including product, engineering, data science, and co-founders.
- Lead the new customer onboarding program and work with core Snorkel AI technical teams to ensure that customer requests and critical issues are resolved in a timely fashion.
- Be a customer advocate as we establish our roadmap and influence features and improvements and actively support them through the product development pipeline via collaboration with the product team.
- Partner closely with Regional Sales Leaders, Account Executives, MLEs, Data Scientists, and other internal collaborators to identify new use cases and add-on opportunities for the account team
- Identify and mitigate risk of churn with a well thought out account add-on strategy built in collaboration with Account Team.
- Supervise customer health and adoption metrics, developing a comprehensive understanding of account health and overall status.
- Become a domain expert on the Snorkel AI product, and our position within the marketplace while also continuing to expand your knowledge of AI/ML industry trends.
- Assist with the development and implementation of standard methodologies, processes, and tools to continually improve our Customer Success Program.
- 5+ years demonstrated ability working in a technical customer-facing role, e.g., technical account management, management consultant, pre-sales engineer or customer success.
- Demonstrable ability to understand customer objectives, design solutions and identify expansion opportunities that align to value drivers within the account.
- Experience running strategic projects or professional services engagements with a strong orientation towards teaching and enablement.
- Consistent record of achieving targets and goals with a history of driving adoption and identifying risks to renewals, cross-selling and upselling.
- Influential presence in front of customers, strong presentation and interpersonal skills and the desire to become the trusted advisor.
- Skilled at coordinating resources to manage customer issues through a successful resolution.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or comparable degree/experience.
- Travel up to 30% based on customer needs.
- Previous experience working on machine learning projects or industry knowledge of standard technologies in the machine learning space.
- Track record of collaboration across technical and sales teams to handle churn and grow retention rates within accounts.
- Strong desire to help people solve problems with the ability to explain technical concepts to a broad audience and then influence internal and external partners
- Ability to uncover customer struggles and apply Snorkel AI’s resources to provide solutions.
- Previous experience with manufacturing, retail, health and life sciences, or insurance is a plus
The salary range for our Tier 1 locations of San Francisco, Seattle, Los Angeles & New York is $140,000.00 – $190,000.00. All offers include equity compensation in the form of employee stock options.