Locations: US Remote, United States of America
Luxury Watch Specialist, Senior Associate – Velocity Black (Remote)
Velocity Black by Capital One harnesses the power of artificial intelligence, the warmth of human experts and the convenience of the latest interfaces to help high-performance people actualize the full potential of their lives. It’s concierge, reimagined for the digital age.
By harnessing 24/7 chat, AI, and mobile payments, we help our customers do more and be more in the digital age. From access to the hottest restaurants to guaranteed upgrades at the world’s finest resorts. Make a custom request through the app and you will be chatting to our team within 1 minute, 24/7/365.
What unites us are the values we share: the relentless pursuit and celebration of excellence, actualizing the full potential of our lives, and impacting the world in a positive way.
Capital One provides a fast paced, dynamic environment where you can excel in your career. At Capital One, diversity, inclusion & belonging are valued at our core, sparking and enabling us to do good for our associates, customers and communities. Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We nurture an environment that attracts and develops talent from all backgrounds and experiences, and empower our associates to do great work by creating a culture of belonging that values diverse perspectives, fosters collaboration and encourages innovative ideas – and are routinely recognized as one of the best companies to work for.
We are looking for someone passionate about the luxury watch industry, with a good understanding of how to build relationships with high-end watch brands and position and sell luxury watches for a discerning clientele. The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of high-end watches and suppliers.
- Communicating with clients, luxury watch suppliers, and team members to source and sell luxury watches
- Sourcing ideas for content to submit to our content team on a weekly basis
- Developing new relationships with luxury watch brands
What we are looking for:
- Excellent knowledge of luxury brands and watches
- Experience building relationships and partnerships with luxury watch suppliers and/or brands
- Entrepreneurial, problem-solving attitude
- Experience in a collaborative and transparent environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks under pressure and meet deadlines
- Flexible working hours – available to work on evenings and weekends
- High School Diploma, GED, or Equivalent Certification
- At least 1 year of experience working with luxury watch brands
- At least 1 year of experience working in the luxury goods marketplace
- At least 1 year of experience working with watch auction houses or multi-brand watch retailers
- 2+ years of experience working with luxury watch brands
- 2 + years of experience working in the luxury goods marketplace
- 2+ years of experience working with watch auction houses or multi-brand watch retailers
- 1+ years of experience working with high net worth individuals and clients
- 1+ years of experience working with watch dealers
- Strong communication, both written and verbal
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
The minimum and maximum full-time annual salaries for this role are listed below, by location. Please note that this salary information is solely for candidates hired to perform work within one of these locations, and refers to the amount Capital One is willing to pay at the time of this posting. Salaries for part-time roles will be prorated based upon the agreed upon number of hours to be regularly worked.
Remote (Regardless of Location): $74,000 – $84,400 for SA, Concierge Specialist