You’ll help implement Earnin’s CRM strategy by owning the day-to-day execution of our most critical CRM campaigns. These CRM initiatives directly tie into our company’s big bets. Using a customer-centric approach, you’ll leverage email, SMS, push, and in-app messaging to build a relationship with our Community Members that supports them post-acquisition through retention and winback. Your efforts will directly impact the way in which our Community Members get access to their pay as they earn it vs depending on the current antiquated pay cycle.
To succeed in this role, you will need a keen eye for data, attention to detail, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a curious mind. The US base salary range for this full-time position is $97,000 – $145,000 + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Work closely with the broader CRM team to develop and execute a highly effective communications program
- Manage end-to-end creation and deployment of highly targeted and personalized campaigns across multiple channels within our customer engagement platform, Braze
- Ensure flawless execution of campaigns
- Take ownership of iterating and optimizing existing campaigns
- Work with Sr. Manager of CRM to provide monthly performance readouts
- Help identify and execute new opportunities that will provide incremental value to Community Members
- Plan and maintain the communications calendar
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Minimum 3 years of B2B CRM experience developing and executing campaigns
- Hands-on experience building out email, SMS, in-app and push marketing campaigns
- Comfortable working within marketing automation platforms such as Braze, Iterable, etc.
- Experience interpreting data and developing actionable observations and/or insights
- Strong understanding of best practices and global compliance regulations (e.g. CAN-SPAM)
- Incredibly inquisitive and customer-centric. You want to know why people do what they do and how you can make their lives better
- Understanding of a/b and multivariate testing methodologies
- Strong attention to detail. You feel a sense of achievement when you catch something during QA