LCSWs will provide individual therapy through our state-of-the-art telehealth platform. In this role, you will work independently, but have constant access to your clinical support team. Our Clinical Operations team handles all billing, patient scheduling, and onboarding, so you can focus your time on treating the client and documenting the visit. Through an evidence-based approach, you will assist clients through their mental health journey by creating a full treatment plan and delivering the care they need.
- Assess patients via a video-based encounter with individual therapy.
- Perform virtual comprehensive mental health evaluations, compile patient medical data, including health history and mental status examination findings.
- Develop and implement behavioral health treatment plans, evaluate results of mental health assessments, and provide evidence-based therapeutic support to patients.
- Collect, record and maintain sensitive patient information such as examination results, medical history and reports.
- Passion for our mission of improving the world’s health through compassionate care and innovation.
Required General Skills/Abilities:
- Ability to practice independently without ongoing clinical supervision
- Ability to acquire additional state licenses
- Home state licensure is required; multi-state licenses preferred
- Ability to treat all ages
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Keep up-to-date with continuing education and knowledge of evidence-based psychosocial interventions
- Licensure in multiple states is highly valued
Licensed Professional Counselor (also LPCC and LCPC) Required Skills/Abilities:
- Master’s degree in Social Work
- Graduate of CSWE accredited program
- Minimum of 3 years of LCSW (post exam experience)
- 3+ years of unsupervised/post licensure psychotherapy treatment experience
- Active and unrestricted LCSW license in home state