At Vault, we believe quality healthcare is a human right. Our mission is to make better health outcomes more accessible and affordable for everyone. Our platform makes this possible by bringing remote diagnostics and specialty care to patients in their homes, on their home screens, and within their hometown communities— wherever they choose. We are reimagining the 21st century healthcare experience for patients, practitioners and providers—making the promise of better health more attainable through our end-to-end healthcare platform.
About the Role:
The Licensed Clinical Psychologist will work as part of an interdisciplinary team of providers at Vault to provide psychosocial services online to patients. Vault is hiring Clinical Psychologists with expertise in conditions including depression, anxiety, stress, substance use disorder, trauma and experience working with adolescents and adults of all ages.
What You will do:
- Provide therapeutic services to patients/clients using appropriate modalities for issues such as: depression, anxiety, trauma, grief/loss, addiction, behavioral health problems, and psychosocial stressors
- Providers may deliver care in both individual or group formats
- Develop with patients/clients appropriate intervention plans based on a bio-psycho-social assessment.
- Work collaboratively with Vault health care staff in the multifaceted management of patients/clients. Interpret relevant factors to other members of the care team
- Participate in quality improvement efforts related to behavioral health and integrated models of care
- Provide outstanding service and care to patients who are seeking care
- Assess, diagnose and treat common mental health conditions
- Participate in Vault case review and consultation
- Develop, monitor, and modify treatment plans as necessary; document and evaluate patients’ treatment progress
- Maintain clinical and administrative records in accordance with contractual and billing requirements and submits encounter forms on a daily basis
What Qualifications you will need:
- Licensed by MN State Board (PhD, PsyD, or similar credentials).
- Maintain annual continuing education requirements and stay current on the latest research and clinical guidelines
- Experience in counseling for adults, couples, and/or teens
- Excellent writing skills
- Reliable Internet connection
- Currently residing in the US
Compensation & Scheduling
- Part time, Flexible hours: You make your own schedule
- Competitive Hourly pay