Agiloft, an AI-enabled Contract Lifecycle Management Platform and Gartner Magic Quadrant leader, is looking for an experienced lawyer, with commercial practice experience and a passion for technology, to assist with its pre-trained artificial intelligence efforts.
At Agiloft, we are driven to build products that deliver maximum value and return on investment to our customers. Our customers leverage AI to speed up the process of importing legacy contract data into their Agiloft instance, ease the pain of third-party paper negotiations, and flag departures from their organization’s accepted contractual language.
We are looking for an individual with experience reviewing and drafting contracts to assist with building out Agiloft’s AI capabilities. This work will include gaining a deep understanding of our customers’ AI use cases, identifying and prioritizing new models for production and testing AI models prior to release.
- Collaborate with the product management team and external partners to help define our AI roadmap, including the prioritization of document types and data points for our technology to analyze using AI
- Assist in the collection of diverse sets of training documents by searching public sources
- Annotate and train AI models to extract complex key terms and concepts from a variety of different types of agreements
- Assist in directing and reviewing the work of associate legal knowledge engineers
- Undertake stringent testing of AI model performance prior to release to customers
- Work with technical writers to help create documentation to assist users in leveraging our AI for contract review
- Contribute to sales and marketing collateral on AI
- Join calls with prospects and customers to ensure they are getting maximum value from our AI
- Other duties as assigned
- Two or more years of legal practice with a focus on reviewing and drafting commercial contracts
- Driven and tenacious, with a passion for delivering exceptional products to our customers
- Outstanding attention to detail and organizational and time management skills
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of independence
- Experience working with distributed, multinational team
- A JD or LLB from an accredited law school
- Experience working with legal AI technologies
The US base salary range for this position is $100,000 – $150,000 (excluding bonus, equity, and benefits). Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location.