About the role:
We are looking for a Learning & Development Manager to join our growing People & Culture team! In this role, you’ll help implement and support the development and delivery of effective learning & development programs and organisational development initiatives. This role is a full time, remote role, reporting into the Head of People & Culture. The role will also have an initial focus on Customer Service training, working closely with our Head of Member Experience. If you love helping people learn, and increasing the capability of resources in a highly remote environment – this is the role for you!
In this role, you’ll be responsible for:
- Coordinate the development, delivery and evaluation of staff learning and development programs and the implementation of an annual training plan and budget.
- Managing the Customer Service Training team, including meeting with QA teams to understand pain points and development needs.
- Collaborate cross functionally with our Product, Marketing & Supply teams to understand where training and development are required.
- Report to the Head of People & Culture on the success and outcomes of implemented training plans.
- Review and make recommendations on L&D software available to aid in the delivery of learning at CND.
What you’ll bring:
- 3+ years’ in a Learning & Development Management or similar role.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and evaluating training programs.
- Extensive experience in conducting organisational needs analysis.
- 2+ years of People Management experience.
- Experience building training programs for Customer Service/Product focused organisations.
- Experience developing training programs in workplaces with a high level of neurodiversity preferable.
- Highly developed communication skills (both written and verbal).
How we work:
We move quickly and encourage each other to deliver – working for great outcomes, not to tick off tasks. Everyone has a say and can contribute equally to the next great feature or opportunity. You’ll be surrounded by a world-class team of thinkers, designers, engineers, and leaders who prioritise:
- Embedding our values in everything we do
- Creating simple and well-loved products and experiences
- Making car sharing accessible and affordable