are seeking a passionate and dynamic Lead Technical Project Manager to drive, control, and monitor project structure.
- Create and execute structured internal platform projects as well as external onboarding / professional service projects for enterprise customers.
- Ensure the quality of project manager deliverables, by promoting the respect of project management best practices.
- Follow-up the Key Performance Indicators for each project and consolidate program level reporting.
- Project monitored and controlled, risks managed: manage the day-to-day activities of cross-functional project teams and ensure the adherence to the project plan.
- Identify and mitigate project risk while keeping issues visible, to avoid impacting the project’s success.
- Produce timely, detailed summaries and high-level reports.
- Provide project schedule, actual vs. budget, incremental value and earned value information in project progress reports
- Project changes managed effectively: works to control change, adjusts the budget, timeline, and project scope to accommodates approved changes.
- Once project is closed: review and finalize deliverables and monitor quality, prepare handover to move from project status to sustain status in conjunction with product owners using appropriate documentation.
- Establish incremental value delivery plan (develop NPV with Internal/External Customer or other return on investment metrics for project, based on customer objectives) and resourcing for project and project activities, and arranges for assignment of project personnel.
- Continuous learning: keeps up to date with latest development and methodology in relation with IS/IT communities and IS/IT Workforce strategy.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- PMI certification required.
- 5+ years of experience in IT and business/industry required.
- 3-5 years of diverse roles and increasing leadership responsibilities required.
- Agile project management experience required.
- Professional Software Services experience preferred.
- Experience with effective communication at different levels in an organization preferred.
- Experience working in a global environment and with virtual teams preferred.