Our mission is to build a multi-sided B2B platform that transforms how the industry works through the automation and standardization of digital enrollments. This is not an easy challenge given the current state of technology in this industry. To take on this role you should not be afraid to tackle the intricacies of legacy EDI technology, while at the same time pushing modernization via REST APIs and the adoption of industry standard protocols.
The challenges are great – but the rewards are even larger. Are you able to think in the large but work in the small? Can you help a team see the big picture while maintaining an attention to the level of detail needed to be successful? Do you have the necessary determination and perseverance to keep chipping away at problems, while being receptive and staying alert to potentially game changing solutions? Do you enjoy driving consensus across a broad array of internal and external stakeholders? Then this could be the opportunity for you!
- Help define the vision, requirements, and path forward for our next generation integration framework.
- Work closely with integration architects to standardize Ease’s approach to integrations and to ensure we have a clean separation between the core contract exposed by the application and the adapter logic needed for each integration partner.
- Understand and document the end-to-end processes we are digitizing via EaseConnect: benefits enrollment, managing changes/ adds/ terms, payroll and other key processes.
- Prioritize feature work and coordinate with other Ease teams.
- Define detailed requirements and work closely with developers.
- Balance the needs of many constituencies including technical leads, product managers, internal operations teams as well as business partners and their respective technical teams.
- Define the integration product roadmap and drive the quarterly planning activities for the integration team.
- Plan the development of partner integrations and ensure delivery deadlines are met.
- Anticipate risks and determine appropriate mitigation plans as necessary.
- Communicate project status to internal leadership and partners.
- Mentor junior product managers as we grow the product team.
- Lead regular meetings with Ease partners, provide updates on integration development status, drive issue resolution and coordinate integration testing activities.
The successful applicant would start as an individual contributor – but due to our pace of growth there is the strong possibility of a leadership or management role in the future for the right candidate.
Experience / Skills desired
- Experience with SaaS integration technologies is a must, using technologies such as Boomi, Snaplogic, Mulesoft, etc.
- At least 5 years of product management (or related) experience bringing complex SaaS platform integrations together.
- No experience with benefits industry is required, however experience with digitizing a similar B2B supply chain in a similarly complex industry is an advantage.
- Sufficient business acumen to convey the vision and value to non-technical stakeholders.
- A passion for detailed feature design and problem solving. Ability to translate high level requirements into detailed product specifications.
- Hands-on experience with Agile Development.
- Although this is primarily a product management role, candidates who also possess strong project management skills will have an advantage in this role.
- Exceptional analytical and decision-making skills.
- Ability to manage complex initiatives with limited supervision.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
Must have proof of legal authority to work in the U.S.