We are looking for a talented Recruiter, with a determined, optimistic, team-player mentality, to join Kandji as we continue to grow and scale! This is a brand new position on our team, reporting to the Director of Talent. This position will be working closely with our Recruiting Operations Specialists and partnering with leaders across our Sales and Customer Success teams. We are interested in candidates who enjoy creating innovative sourcing techniques, who can roll up their sleeves and write a mean boolean search string, and who are relentless in their quest to find new ways to reach and engage top talent. We love new ideas and can implement strategies quickly!
This role will be working with our Talent team to build out and streamline recruiting processes, to bring onboard exceptional talent who share our values and want to join our vision in building the future of Apple Enterprise Management.
Day to Day
- Partner with hiring managers to deeply learn their business, crafting a strategy and sourcing plan to reach talent across Sales and Customer Success.
- Work closely with the Director of Talent and Recruiting Operations Specialists to drive recruiting process and move both sourced candidates and those represented by our agency partners through the stages in a timely manner.
- Research and present innovative sourcing solutions
- Build candidate pipelines and foster relationships with passive and active candidates
- Meet with all hiring managers and approved recruiting agencies on a weekly basis to ensure candidates are having an exceptional candidate experience
- Partner with the larger Operations Team regarding the creation and implementation of new recruiting practices
- Weekly report updates on all open positions.
- 5+ years of full life cycle recruiting experience in a tech environment
- Startup experience or experience at an organization in hyper-growth mode
- A deep interest in Recruiting and connecting with people
- Intrinsic motivation, with the ability to work independently
- Demonstrated success recruiting in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Experienced in identifying, developing, and maintaining pipelines of passive and active candidates
- Experience implementing sourcing strategies that are aligned with company DE&I initiatives. We are passionate about diversity and inclusion.
- Strong communicator, ensuring there are open lines of communication with candidates and hiring managers throughout the interview lifecycle, with a focus on candidate experience throughout the entire process
- Experienced working with an ATS for tracking requisitions/candidates and meet SLAs
- Demonstrated success leveraging modern platforms / social media platforms to build candidate pipeline
- Demonstrated passion for partnering with internal business leaders and teams to truly understand their needs and culture in order to introduce the right talent
- Ability to manage requisitions across multiple departments simultaneously while delivering talent within tight deadlines
- Extremely well-organized with proven ability to prioritize and adjust to business needs in a dynamic environment
- Accustomed to driving results in a data-driven environment, producing metrics weekly
- Ability to prioritize daily tasks and balance a full lifecycle recruiting desk
- Experience in owning the recruiting process for an open requisition from start to finish, including working with the hiring manager to create a comprehensive interview planner for virtual interviews
Nice to Haves, but NOT required
- Experience with behavioral interview techniques, like STARLA is a plus
- Ability to influence and advise hiring managers on talent pools and sourcing strategies
- Ability to improve and streamline current processes and procedures to drive maximum efficiencies
- Lever, ATS experience is a plus
Benefits & Perks
- Work from anywhere in the USA!
- Competitive salary
- Generous vacation policy
- 100% individual medical + dental + vision coverage, 50% dependents coverage
- 401(k) with 4% company match
- Equity for full-time employees
- Home office reimbursement for comfortable remote working
- Cell phone & Internet stipend
- 12 weeks paid leave for new parents
- New Macbook Pro and software setup
- Exciting opportunities for career growth
- An outstanding, inclusive culture