PayIt is looking for a Lead Product Manager to join our dynamic team. You will help to shape product strategy for our innovative platform which empowers government organizations and agencies to streamline their operations, enhance citizen services, and drive digital transformation. This individual will play a crucial role in shaping the future of our product offerings.
The ideal candidate will be located in Kansas City, however, highly qualified remote candidates will also be considered in the following markets (NC, TX, MO, KS, GA, VA, PA, UT, FL, TN, MI, IL, and OH).
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Lead and manage product strategies, roadmaps, prioritization, and product requirements for local government solutions
- Collaborate with revenue teams, operations, customer success and engineering to assess cross-partner value, scope of effort, and priority to deliver delightful, reusable and differentiated capabilities
- Use customer research and metrics for success to analyze the impact of product features
- Collaborate with product marketing, sales, partners, and support to develop collateral such as product vision, descriptions, training for go-to-market, implementation and customer support
- Stay current on emerging technologies, industry best practices, and challenges relevant to state and local government, and incorporate them in product direction and roadmap as appropriate.
What You’ll Need to Have:
- Strong leadership, product management skills and EQ
- Experience building and managing high performing teams, attracting and growing top talent
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a talent for precise articulations of customer problems and solutions
- Ability to define and translate a vision into detailed and actionable plans
- Ability to communicate clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Technical acumen, curiosity, and familiarity with new technologies, API’s, and industry innovation
- Familiarity with modern, user-centered design principles
- Passion for innovation, technology, and making a positive impact in the public sector.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to use data-driven insights to inform product decisions.
Bonus points for:
- Experience delivering products in the govtech space
- Understanding of the payments ecosystem and products
Why Work For Us:
- Our mission matters. Your work will make life better for our government agency clients and the millions of residents they serve.
- You’ll do some of the best work of your career here. We tackle complex challenges that are interesting to solve, and you’ll grow a ton working at PayIt
- People are our most important resource. Everyone has a voice. Collaboration is our default setting. And we have fun together.
- We #payitforward with our corporate volunteer program, serving the communities where we work and live.
- Competitive salaries, excellent benefits, flexible working arrangements, and all the resources you will need to do your best work.