Vouch’s Platform is the engine behind our success. Our technology enables us to rapidly innovate in insurance design and helps our customers get insurance in minutes. This underlying platform enables core capabilities for configuring new insurance products, generating insurance quotes, and managing data throughout the insurance workflow that will serve all of Vouch’s future products and clients. As part of Vouch’s Platform team, you’ll be responsible for developing strategies and roadmaps, setting vision and goals, and defining functional requirements to ensure the successful implementation and operation of our platform with current and future Vouch applications. You’ll be passionate about how to empower other product & engineering teams to easily integrate their applications into our unified platform.
- Collaborate with engineering architects to understand technical capabilities and constraints to define and prioritize core platform services.
- Work closely with all product managers to understand their respective product roadmaps and requirements.
- Synthesize the information from various product roadmaps into a prioritized list of platform services that align with company-wide objectives and customer needs.
- Communicate progress, value, and blockers to the wider business
- Define, measure and analyze feature adoption and impact to the company
- Champion the rollout/adoption and change management to the end user community
- Identify key AI and machine learning opportunities that can be leveraged to enhance the functionality, efficiency, and innovation of our platform.
- 5+ years of technical/platform product management experience, managing multiple backend products that have many stakeholders, including researching requirements, prioritizing features, and proactively partnering with stakeholders
- A solid technical understanding of how the systems your engineering partners build work
- Systems thinker with an ability to digest highly complex, ambiguous dynamics into simple options and path forward
- Excited to learn about new industries and motivated to become an insurance expert.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in articulating customer/stakeholder pain
- An analytical thinker that can discern insights from both qualitative and quantitative data.
- Experience operating in a fast pace startup
Vouch provides a number of benefits to help you bring your best self to work:
- Competitive compensation and equity packages
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Parental leave
- Flexible vacation time (Unlimited PTO)
- Wellness allowance ($80/month)
- Technology allowance ($100/month)
The pay range for this role is: $180,000 to $200,000 per year.