Stash is seeking an experienced Lead, Platform Product Manager to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for establishing and driving the overarching product platform strategy for the Trust Platform domain. You will be responsible for setting the direction and responsible for facilitating the movement of funds on behalf of our customers, ensuring that all transactions are routed and processed accurately, securely, and quickly. We strive to provide straightforward and transparent mechanisms to move funds on, off and within the platform.
The Trust Platform teams at Stash is at the center of everything we do for our customers and for the business:
- Authentication – Provide secure and seamless access to our platform and effective user verification for our customers through effective management and implementation of various methods.
- Fraud & Identity – Protect our customers and business from fraudulent activities by implementing effective fraud identification and reaction measures, and scalable user controls.
- User Management – Ensure the proper collection, storage of customer engagement data and preferences while safeguarding their privacy to empower app experience by providing a complete view of the user at any given point in time.
What You’ll Do
Our team works with Design, Engineering, and stakeholders to deliver the tooling these teams need to perform critical functions that have significant customer and business impact. Specifically in this role, you will:
- Define and communicate the vision, strategy, and goals that supports the Stash overall platform vision and the Trust domain to achieve its next level of maturity
- Define and develop a vision and multi-year approach for fraud strategy in partnership with Engineering, Machine Learning, Data Science, and Policy functions and partner teams across the company.
- Champion the platform mindset and best practices, contribute to, and influence highly technical decisions working with senior engineering partners.
- Inform build vs. buy decisions that effectively scale our Trust platform from current state into a more mature seamless application suite and capability set
- Manage relationships with key external partners that help facilitate seamless fraud operations.
- Partner with the broader Platform teams to ensure the integration of risk scoring, fraud checks, and models to prevent bad actors on the platform.
- Ensure we build and maintain high quality change management, user acceptance testing, and release management processes
- Work with our Engineering team to extend our core decisioning service; building new risk and fraud mitigation features, APIs, and technology
- Build technology to enable a single view of a user across our merchants, platforms, and experiences while ensuring that their account data represents a legitimate person.
What We’re Looking For
- 5 years of experience in Product Management at technology companies preferably, and familiarity with FinTech products and concepts
- 3+ years of experience in fraud, specifically building fraud and identity tools.
- Experience defining strategic vision and tactical execution to build large scale fraud prevention tooling and identity management technology.
- Experience working in Platform Product Management, building solutions that can be leveraged by a variety of clients
- History of leading and executing in fast-paced, high-growth, ambiguous environments with multiple stakeholders and dependent teams to deliver exceptional business impact
- Strong technical background including working on technical API definitions
- Have extensive experience in working with engineering teams and to build best in class solutions
- You love getting into the details and are excited about the thought of reliability and great API design
- You have partnered closely with engineers to build products, especially APIs, and complex systems at scale
- You get excited about thinking about how to go through transformation and the journey of going from speed to scale
- Results oriented with a strong work ethic and low ego.
- Mission-driven and passionate about the problems Stash is solving.
- High attention to detail including precise an effective communications, including with external customers/partners
- Salary Range: $159k – $236k