As product hire #3, you’ll have ownership over one or more strategic, high-visibility areas of the Fieldguide platform with the opportunity to take on new and different roles as we grow — including new product launches and/or people leadership. You’ll also be helping to define our product strategy, processes, and product culture largely from the ground up.
- Own product strategy, roadmaps, and metrics for the collaboration areas of Fieldguide’s product, while also contributing to Fieldguide’s overall product vision
- Be extremely customer centric. Understand customer needs, then define and ship zero-to-one features and enhance and scale one-to-n features
- Partner with engineering and product design leads to iteratively ship features using agile processes
- Partner with cross-functional teams including customer success, sales, and marketing to gather feedback, communicate product strategy, and drive the introduction and adoption of product features
- Implement, refine, and scale product management best practices
- Contribute to Fieldguide’s product culture, assisting with hiring and team development
- Bring first principles thinking and a focus on continuous improvement to all aspects of your work
- 5+ years of overall product management experience, much of that focused on B2B SaaS products
- 3+ years in a senior or lead product role that involved a mix of strategy, roadmapping, feature definition, and driving key metrics
- Experience with customer research, aggregating data, synthesizing feedback, and communicating product insights and strategy to a variety of stakeholders including executives, go-to-market teams, and engineers
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with a track record of cross-functional collaboration
- Experience contributing to the culture and processes of a young product organization.
More about Fieldguide:
Fieldguide is a values-based company. Our values are:
- Fearless – Inspire & break down seemingly impossible walls.
- Fast – Launch fast with excellence, iterate to perfection.
- Lovable – Deliver happiness & 11 star experiences.
- Owners – Execute & run the business with ownership.
- Win-win – Create mutual value & earn trust for life.
- Inclusive – Scale the best ideas with inclusive teams.
Some of our benefits include:
- Competitive compensation packages with meaningful ownership
- Unlimited PTO
- Wellness benefits, including a bundle of free therapy sessions
- Technology & Work from Home reimbursement
- Flexible work schedules