DailyPay is looking for an experienced Lead Product Designer who has an exceptional user-centric design approach and desire to design an elegant mobile-first product that puts consumers in control of their pay and daily financial decisions.
You will be responsible for designing new consumer experiences that bring our product vision to life in a way that is valuable, easy to use and of the highest level of craft and execution. You should have experience designing consumer-facing products or features, ideally within fintech, payments or related areas, and expect to utilize your full range of product design, interaction design and visual design skills.
How you will make an impact:
- Deeply understand our users, business and jobs-to-be-done with strong user empathy
- Own the user experience of digital, mobile-first products and features from conception to launch in partnership with product managers, engineers and designers
- Take broad and conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for our rapidly growing user base
- Design end-to-end flows and experiences that are simple and elegant
- Design new features and products from the ground up; and tirelessly iterate to find areas of improvement with evaluative and quantitative research
- Craft designs within existing visual systems and/or standards
- Stay up to speed on the rapidly evolving consumer finance and payments industries.
- Make use of data to make informed product design decisions.
What you bring to the team:
- 5+ years of experience in designing consumer facing product or features
- Strong portfolio that includes consumer-facing mobile products and features with financial transactions
- A broad product design skill set, with core strengths in at least two of the following — UX strategy, interaction design, prototyping and/or visual design. For example:
- Ability to think strategically to understand the user and business needs; and think creatively to craft design solutions that delight our users and create value
- Prototyping skills to demonstrate how a particular flow, interaction or feature will work
- Interaction Design skills defining how an experience should behave based on understanding people’s needs.
- Visual Design skills in typography, mobile UI, color, layout, iconography and aesthetic sense
- Fintech, payments, or related industry experience designing financial transactions.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity for equity ownership
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match