Your role will be client-focused – requiring you to lead an engagement across our awesome portfolio of customers. Whilst your day-to-day could vary, at the core of a successful Scede engagement is delivering an exceptional service to them and hiring the right people on their behalf. As such, here are some of the roles and responsibilities that you’ll be taking on:
- Proven experience leading relationships with key senior stakeholders, hiring managers, and in-house TA teams to create a streamlined and unbiased recruitment process that follows best practices.
- Delivering on all client and team-based rituals, including goal setting, communication, and data management.
- Owning the recruitment journey and all aspects of the candidate experience – sourcing, screening, and guiding great people through the process for our clients.
- Proven track record of proactive problem identification and proposal of effective solutions.
- Experience handling client escalations.
- Guiding our clients through key initiatives including; code reviews, arranging assessments, conducting interview training, employer branding, development and implementation of diversity, inclusion, and belonging hiring efforts.
- Monitoring and reporting on key talent acquisition metrics, using data to influence decisions.
- An individual with a strong track record of achievement in end-to-end recruitment, ideally within the tech space
- Someone who is able to build strong relationships with peers and senior stakeholders – both online and in-person
- Someone with exceptional communication and collaboration skills, as well as an always-be-learning mentality
- Someone who has a real appreciation for data, recruiting metrics, and continuous improvement. If you’re excited by the prospect of influencing decisions with numbers, that’s a bonus!
- Someone with a can-do, positive attitude towards their work and the people around them. You don’t mind having to overcome challenges and find solutions.
- Someone comfortable with change and happy to take an agile approach to work. You will love creating processes and taking new initiatives from idea to execution.
- You are autonomous and able to self-diagnose your performance and look for areas of continuous improvement, even when working remotely.
- The autonomy and flexibility of a remote-first business. You’re empowered to choose from working at home, a co-working space or client site.* We’ve found that a work-life balance is more accessible this way.
- Expensed travel to client sites – we have clients based in London, Berlin, Munich, Milan, Paris, Madrid & Stockholm, allowing our teams to travel to some of Europe’s most exciting business districts.*
- Full access to our learning and development programme
- Employee perks through CharlieHR – these include half-price cinema tickets, discounted holidays, SmartHome deals, e-vouchers
- £250 work from home equipment budget
- On top of paid leave, you have your birthday off to celebrate!
- The chance to get together with the entire Scede team face-to-face twice a year, at our summer and festive summits. We also offer a social budget so that you can have a great time with your fellow Scede’rs outside of that.*