The Lead Field Coach works as a key member of the Global Enablement organization serving the Americas. The Lead Field Coach is responsible for providing field-based coaching and programs to strengthen sales strategy, process and solution knowledge in our field Sales teams and leadership. You will be a trusted advisor and strategic partner to Sales Leadership and the Go-to-market organization.
What you’ll do:
- Driving Account and opportunity strategy into executable actions with reps on a daily, weekly and quarterly basis
- Consulting with each Sales Leader weekly to complete a needs assessment for prioritizing coaching opportunities across the team.
- Attending customer facing calls to provide coaching and feedback, both verbal and written. This includes Seller’s’ comprehensive performance in pre-call planning, executing sales calls and post sales call follow up. Strengths and areas of development of sales associates’ skill sets are reviewed with both the sales managers and the Seller to form a joint action plan.
- Leading the creation and deployment of appropriate instructor led training, content/sales messaging, processes, practices, forms, and tools to support the sales team
- Partnering with Sales Enablement peers to plan and execute on the creation of curricula and coaching activities for reuse
- Supporting solution launches by readying the Sales organization with consumable messaging and tools.
- Creating and managing the general Sales onboarding program, including but not limited to training content creation, scheduling and coordination, creation and deployment or delivery of on-demand courseware, and instructor-led sales training.
- Supporting frontline Sales Leadership in creating and maintaining a sales coaching culture.
What you need:
- Requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience in enterprise field sales or sales enablement with a Bachelor’s degree; or 6 years and a Master’s degree; or a PhD with 4 years of experience.
- Experience in leading without direct-line authority and 1:1 coaching.
- Experience working in Learning Management and Experience Platforms, Salesforce.com, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, SalesLoft, or Highspot.
- Advanced understanding of sales process execution
- Certification in Command of the Message, MEDDPICC, & Value Selling strongly preferred
- Ability to act independently and handle multiple priorities and assignments simultaneously
- Ability to influence and collaborate across business functions
- Detail oriented with accomplished organizational/time management skills
- Possess clear, concise and accurate written and verbal communications skills
- Strong active listening skills
- Experience working with/for a Fortune 500 company preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of Adult Learning Principles
- Excellent presentation and classroom facilitation skills
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements:
- Reliable internet access for any period of time working remotely, not in a Workiva office.
How You’ll Be Rewarded:
- Salary range in the US:
$126,000.00 – $214,000.00
- A discretionary bonus typically paid annually
- Restricted Stock Units granted at time of hire
- 401(k) match and comprehensive employee benefits package