As the Lead Customer Operations Business Partner, you are a proactive and hands-on leader who serves as a trusted advisor to our leaders of our Global Managed Services division of Ceridian (with a large portion of them supporting the Asia-Pacific (APAC) markets).
You will be responsible for building strong relationships with other functional departments to influence decisions, identifying opportunities for business efficiencies (productivity improvement, use cases for technology/automation, process optimization), developing analytical views/dashboards to drive decision-making, and supporting the development as well as tracking against our financial budget. Ultimately, you will help drive business transformation and operational excellence, while aligning our Managed Services strategy to our company’s objectives.
What you’ll get to do
- Act as a trusted advisor and partner to the business with credibility and influence, from strategy to execution.
- Immerse yourself into the business, understand the strategic vision and learn current operations, so that you can ultimately be seen as part of the leadership team.
- Help create/standardize KPI’s and enable business leaders to manage their teams to core metrics.
- Identify areas of risk or opportunity by conducting detailed analysis of forecast, pipeline, and trending data, with ability to translate quantitative data into actionable recommendations.
- Drive insight and intelligence enabling business transformation.
- Simplify and optimize reports/dashboards or related infrastructure – make consumption of reports/dashboards accessible and relevant for senior leaders.
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiency. Coordinate cross-functionally to deliver process improvements, playbooks, technology/product enhancements, and financial forecasting.
- Partner with colleagues across Corporate Strategy, Sales, Services, Marketing, HR, IT, Product Management, and Finance to drive cross-functional improvements.
- Offer input into compensation and incentive programs aligned with business goals.
- Create leader-ready presentations, with accurate data and relevant insights.
- Support strategic projects, as required.
What’s in it for you
- Encouragement to be the best version of yourself at and away from work:
- YOUnity diversity and inclusion programs
- Amazing time away from work programs
- Support for your total well-being through our Live Well, Work Well programs targeting all aspects of your life
- Recognition for your contributions through excellent pay, perks, and rewards
- Giving where you’re living: volunteer days, Ceridian sponsored events, and our very own charity, Ceridian Cares
- Opportunities to fuel your career growth through numerous internal and external programs and events
Skills and experience we value
- 7+ years of relevant experience in Customer Operations, Finance or Management consulting
- Strong executive presence and communication skills, and an ability to lead through influence and credibility across an organization.
- Strong understanding of Operations processes and environment (including financial metrics, strategy development, and performance tracking)
- Salesforce.com reporting and analytics experience required
- Flexibility/availability in supporting various time zones (there is global accountability towards North America, Europe, and largely APAC).
What would make you really stand out
- Industry experience in B2B, HCM and/or SaaS technology an asset
- Knowledge of North American Tax and Customer Service segments an asset
- Einstein Analytics experience an asset.
- Experience with PowerBI or Tableau, or some data visualization tool an asset