Bounteous is looking for a Lead Copywriter with a mastery of the written word, sharp editing skills, a deep understanding of brand communications – and a passion for their work. This opportunity is ideal for a writer who understands how the interplay of language, visuals, movement, and placement create impactful digital customer experiences. The Lead Copywriter will have a demonstrable knowledge of how copywriting shapes content strategy, brand strategy, marketing strategy and campaign development, and UX.
Role and Responsibilities
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of brand, campaign, and marketing objectives and devise strategies to achieve them.
- Produce, present and oversee copy deliverables including presentation decks, mission statements, social media posts, website design and wireframes, and any and all digital placements.
- Develop copy strategies and plans across channels aligned to key audiences.
- Produce copy across projects and accounts.
- Present copy clearly and persuasively in internal and external settings.
- Collaborate within multi-disciplinary teams to create innovative, best-in-class, customer-centric solutions
- Contribute to the establishment of experience design standards, deliverables and methodologies within the organization
- Stay informed of copywriting best practices, trends, tools, and participate in the local copywriting community
- Contribute to our culture and atmosphere, quality of work, and growth into the next generation of user experience designers
- 6 or more years of experience as a copywriter in an agency environment
- Experience participating in workshops and stakeholder interviews
- Mastery of both Chicago Manual and AP styles
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Keen time management skills and ability to manage multiple accounts simultaneously
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management and staff to achieve desired outcomes and build strong alliances and relationships
- Excellent listener with a passion for copywriting and content creation
- In-depth knowledge of writing and presentation software, including Microsoft Office