Paylocity is a cloud-based software company that creates customized HR solutions for small to mid-sized organizations. Our workplace enhances communication and enables employees to connect, collaborate, and create from anywhere. Our award-winning culture ensures everyone has a voice and feels truly welcome. Join Paylocity as we shape the future of technology and the workplace!
We give our employees what they need to succeed, including great benefits and perks! We offer medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and a 401(k) match, as well as perks that support you, your family, and your finances. And if it’s career development you desire, we provide that, too! At Paylocity, people matter most and have always been at the heart of our business.
Help our award-winning technology company run effectively as you take on big challenges and find solutions with a position in Operations.
Use your problem-solving skills to shape the way others see Paylocity. Launch your career with us!
The Banking Operations Team Lead role is designed with primary responsibilities of overseeing the daily operations of the Wires Team, along with assisting Banking Managers on various projects and tasks.
- The below represents the primary responsibilities of the position. Other duties may be assigned, as needed.
- Effectively oversee daily Banking Operations tasks without direct supervision
- Assist in training and development of Level I, II & III Banking Operations Specialists, along with conducting bi-weekly one-on-one meetings
- Manage and prioritize workflows for all team members
- Develop and recommend policy, procedural, and automation enhancements to promote productivity and stronger risk controls
- Assist Banking Managers/Director on special ad hoc projects including, but not limited to, accumulating data for analysis, creating reports, or process improvements
- Continuously analyze Banking Operations processes and procedures to ensure the most efficient and effective methods are being utilized
- Manage escalated issues & exception requests with minimal support, and be able to facilitate solutions to improve overall client experience
- Interact with Banking partners to assist on inquiries that may arise including quarterly/annual audits
- Analyze monthly wire metrics and overall bank service fees and present data to Banking leaders to identify trends
- High level understanding of internal Banking department processes
- Run credit checks on businesses and assist in determining funding methods based on payroll liabilities/bank verification forms and credit history
- Ability to flex schedule during off hours, on an as needed basis
- Ability to perform Level I, II & III tasks, as needed
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent banking experience (5+ years)
- Prior leadership experience preferred
- AAP/CPP certification preferred
- Payroll service bureau experience a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment under pressure of high monetary/high risk transactions
- Strong communication skills and problem-solving ability
- Ability to work until 9pm CT 2 days/week. Can accommodate flexible schedule.
- The pay range for this position is $58,221- $81,553/yr;
Paylocity is an equal opportunity employer.