Data and analytics are critical to our future growth at ezCater. As a Lead Technical Analyst (Catering Partner Analytics), you will be the lead analyst owning our analytics across a growing Series D startup, partnering closely with our Chief Partnership Officer, Chief Customer Care Officer, other analysts and data scientists and our catering sales & account management teams to deliver powerful and rapid insights into business performance based on analyses, reports, and models. The ideal candidate will be a strong critical thinker, comfortable working both collaboratively and individually on multiple, high-impact projects while tackling complex analytical challenges.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead the prioritization and execution of business critical analysis to identify insights that will lead to reliability, optimization and revenue generation initiatives for the supply side of the ezCater marketplace
- Partner closely with data engineering, sales operations and FP&A teams to ensure timely and accurate forecasting, measurement and impact of analytics efforts
- Deliver core reporting to enable business management
- Develop and drive scalable processes focused on delivering actionable ad hoc analytics across the Catering Partner organization
- Support sales and account engagement activity through account-level insight, expansion opportunity and strategic analytics to support business objectives and key account sales
- Lead the creation of business development materials, simplifying advanced analytical concepts into succinct and compelling narratives to help our Catering Partners grow with our platform
What You Have:
- Have 5+ years experience in a relevant field, such as analytics or data science, performing quantitative and technical analysis, ideally with experience in B2B, SaaS, marketplace or e-commerce environments.
- Experience proactively identifying areas where analytical efforts can add strong business value and setting the analytics roadmap.
- Demonstrated proficiency in explaining complex analysis to stakeholders at all levels of the organization and translating conclusions into straightforward, actionable business recommendations and strategic direction.
- Self-directed and demonstrated ability to define, prioritize, and direct analytics initiatives
- Expert proficiency in SQL.
- Experience with statistical modeling tools (R, Python) is a plus.
- Expert conducting quantitative analyses on with large, complex data sets using modern data exploration and visualization software (e.g. Snowflake, Looker, Tableau, Google Data Studio, PowerBI)
- Be able to own and deliver projects/programs both on your own and as a member of a broader team.
The national cash compensation range for this role is $130,000 – $162,000*.