In this role you need to:
- Successfully build & maintain relationships with customers that trust and respect your guidance.
- Demonstrated ability to hunt within a book, upsell and cross-sell + proven track record of consistently exceeding quota.
- Experience developing and closing a pipeline of sizable Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR)
- Provide accurate reporting and forecasting against plan.
- Identify inefficiencies in process and repeatedly iterate to create improvements.
- Act in support with your team members in the field.
- Partner with leaders across Telnyx to understand how efforts tie into company success/bigger picture.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills. You are a strong listener and communicator.
- 4+ years of enterprise account management experience in enterprise consumption-based software platforms; Telco, CPaaS, UCaaS, CCaaS or SaaS preferred.
- A solid understanding of selling cloud, API’s, communications, PaaS or consumption-based technology.
- Strong presentation skills both on-site and remote.
- Adaptive and introspective; willing to learn, teach, lead and follow.
- Ability to interact at all levels of an organization both internally & externally.
- Demonstrated ability to develop strong consultative relationships with external partners and internal cross-functional teams.
- Language skills to a business / native fluency level, especially Russian, Arabic, German, French or Spanish.
- Proven consultative sales solution skills, including the ability to bridge the gap across technical & business stakeholders.
- Experience selling to contact centers, call tracking, messaging and other communication solutions is a bonus!
- Competitive pay & stock options.
- Health & Dental Insurance.
- Employee Pension Plans.
- Gym Membership Options for Trinity Sports or ClassPass.
- Open and Flexible Work Arrangements.
- Professional Development Fund.
- Top-notch equipment including; laptop, ergonomic desk, fitness tracker and earbuds.
- Unlimited PTO.
Telnyx is a complex machine with a simple purpose: connect people. We are an intelligent telephony engine, the beating heart of the Telnyx service that routes data along the pathways of our global, private network. We are drop-in APIs for hooking applications into our products, and an administrator portal that puts unprecedented control of configuring and orchestrating the Telnyx service into our customers’ hands.
We’re also an organization of industry experts and engineers focused on solving problems and building solutions. We’re a concierge customer success team and a 24/7 support team. We’re a communications partner, focused on agile and endless innovation, not a telecom slogged in antiquated processes and anti-competitive regulation. We keep the conversation going: the always-on, omnichannel, enriched conversation that the modern world demands.
Communications are coming untethered from devices, and more and more, they’re migrating into our everyday platforms: our social media, our work applications, and our collaboration tools. But, that move started before there was infrastructure to support it—the modern internet will never offer the speed and consistency that real-time communications require. So, we built a network that does and a cloud platform tuned for real-time communications at every layer.
Telnyx is the connective matrix, a worldwide nervous system, a high-speed rail tunneling through the information superhighway. We’re the foundation for calls, texts and messaging today, for the internet of things, augmented reality and “communitainment” tomorrow, and for whatever enterprising imaginations can dream up after that. We’re Telnyx. We’re the future of communications.