At Showpad, we empower others to be at their best. As a business, that means the Showpad sales enablement platform allows revenue teams to engage buyers through industry-leading training and coaching software as well as innovative sales content and engagement solutions. We provide sales and marketing with the software and support they need to enable their teams, drive more revenue and deliver incredible buying experiences.
Founded in 2011 in Belgium, Showpad is a team of more than 400 people working from our headquarters in Ghent and Chicago or regional offices in London, Munich, San Francisco and Wroclaw.
As an employer who understands the importance of diversity, we are committed to proudly representing the various identities of the communities in which we work and the clients that we serve. We have been recognized as a top workplace by Built In Chicago, Built In San Francisco and Inc. Magazine, as a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5000 Europe list and won the award for “Most Sustainable Growth Company” by Deloitte Belgium.
About the position
Showpad is looking for an eager Junior iOS Engineer to join our growing technology team in the US.
As an iOS Engineer at Showpad, you’ll be working with bright colleagues in multiple tech disciplines to continuously deliver the sales industry’s best sales and revenue enablement experience to our large groups of enterprise and mid-market customers. You’ll work on a team of mobile engineers in the US and Europe. Our domains include content management, training & coaching, and augmented reality. We make use of SwiftUI, our project uses Swift Package Manager exclusively, and we are always pushing to adopt the latest innovations in iOS.
Key responsibilities as an iOS Engineer at Showpad
- Learn and adopt the latest language and framework advances in iOS development.
- Take on interesting challenges like video capture and upload, offline persistence and syncing, large file storage, code modularization, backwards and forwards compatibility, open sourcing, and more.
- Be a major contributor to an enterprise product that has over 50,000 active users and have a significant impact on their experience
- Work closely with our best-in-class mobile engineers to continuously sharpen each other’s skills through code reviews, technology guild days, pair programming and agile delivery methodologies
- Implement features using bleeding-edge Apple frameworks like SwiftUI and ARKit.
- Collaborate with backend team members to define data models and responses for client consumption
Skills and Qualifications we are looking for
- Proven interest, fundamental understanding, or experience with Swift & iOS development. Professional experience is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field / professional experience.
- Comfortable consuming backend data services.
- Understanding of UIKit lifecycle and SwiftUI primitives and protocols.
- Strong data modeling and algorithms skills
- Understanding of OOP design patterns and iOS app architecture
- Experience or exposure to Mobile CI/CD solutions (Bitrise, Jenkins, Xcode Server) with an emphasis on continuous testing and verification
- A working understanding of the entire mobile development lifecycle from requirements gathering to production deployment.
- Ability to articulate mobile-specific challenges and opportunities to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Good communication and documentation skills
- Consistently looking for new challenges and opportunities for growth that extend beyond role
- An eye for good iOS UI/UX and not afraid to be an expert in this domain
- Exposure to XCTest framework and techniques for making code properly testable