We’re looking for a Junior Full Stack Engineer to join our team and contribute to the development of the Clyde platform as we bring our business to its next stage. As an Engineer at Clyde, you will architect, design, and execute on projects in collaboration with a growing team that you’ll be helping to build.
An opportunity to…
- Dive into modern technologies and frameworks and building modern and forward-thinking products
- Learn and grow alongside a collaborative, dynamic engineering team.
- Contribute to every part of the stack of our best-in-class product
- Dive into major projects in our roadmap as we expand on and evolve our suite of products.
- Join a rapidly growing team and help define engineering best practices and culture
This position reports to Clyde’s CTO.
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent communication skills and enthusiasm for collaboration
- Excitement about modernizing an antiquated and highly profitable industry
- Experience with Node.js and React
- A strong (and perpetual) desire to learn
- 1+ years experience or equivalent
- US Citizen/Greencard
- Based in the US
Nice to have:
- Experience building for eCommerce, specifically for eCommerce platforms like Shopify, Magento, Bigcommerce, etc.
- Familiarity with Git or other similar VCS
- Familiarity with PostgreSQL or other comparable relational database
- Familiarity with Redis
- DevOps experience – specifically using AWS and Docker